Microgear Mini RC Helicopter

nice woot, i have this myself… neato … go for it …

Meh, my little bambino not old enough for this yet. I’ll pass.

Last thing I got like this was poor quality. The airplane RC flyer.

looks fun, but a little fragile

wouldn’t the slightest breeze throw this for a loop?

AWESOME! YOU CAN PLAY WITH IT FOR TEN MINUTES EVERY THREE HOURS!

absolutely not reliable at all. fun as heck for the first couple rides, and then you break it.

Wow! up to ten minutes of flying time!.. Then only 2-3 hours to charge! That is some serious fun there folks.

Man, I really want this! But I don’t think it’s a good way to spend 20 bucks right now, especially since I need to fill up my gas tank in the next few days. :frowning:

Note: I’ve read that these little things are really hard to control perfectly, so don’t expect to be able to make them do whatever you want right out of the box.

Want proof that Woot really does have a sense of humor, and doesn’t take itself too seriously?
See: Today’s Woot

In this case I think RC does not mead Radio Control but Remote Control

My son has one and it is infrared (line of sight).

2 or 3hr charging time, up to 10 mins flying time

wowsa. expect these in next bag of crap.

nice, bought two … good luck today

Are these things hard to fly?

2 channels means you can only operate two in the same room at one time.

That is… unless these are also shipped on different frequencies. Anyone?

Sometimes sets will be sold on different frequencies, increasing the number of units that can be operated at once.

Good luck!

Jon

The two of these I have are called air hogs and they are very easy to fly. There is a small learning curve, but still very fun.

not bad avg price for one of these is 30-40 bux. not sure if i want one though…

well, didn’t get a freakin’ b o c, but I got a flying mini helicopter!!! :slight_smile:

Happy Birthday Woot!

Stay away from this. My cousin bought two of them, both broke after the first round of playing with them. Not durable at all. Cheaply made.

It looks kinda cool… but it’s a shocker of a deal. You can “buy it now” for $22.98 (including shipping) at eBay stores, which is only $3 more than this.