Microsoft 10.8" Surface 3 Tablet Bundle

Microsoft 10.8" Surface 3 Tablet Bundle

1 Like

I ordered and received this product as a gift for someone. We recently opened the gift and set it up but have noticed that the device is not charging correctly or not at all sometimes. Has anyone else had this issue? It is all up to date on software and I tried all the trouble shooting available from the Microsoft Website. I would like to exchange the product for a working product. I hope that Woot will replace it under the 90 day limited warranty.

Hi there. If you haven’t already done so please reach out to Woot! Customer Service.

From a browser, use the Woot! Customer Service form.

In the Woot! App, choose Account from the bottom navigation and then Support.

Note: Woot! Customer Service replies go to the email address on your Woot! account, not your Amazon login email if used/different.

(Please note: I don’t work for Woot, I just volunteer to help out here on the forums.)

Thank you I tried the Call me option under support but kept getting disconnected, so I just sent an email and am awaiting response.

Yay Woot Woot. Thanks for replacing the defective product and responding quickly to the request. Thus far a very easy process.

2 Likes

That’s awesome. I hope the replacement works perfectly. :smiley:

(Please note: I don’t work for Woot, I just volunteer to help out here on the forums.)

Does anyone know if it comes with a power cable??

Yes, power adapter is included.

1 Like