Microsoft Flight Simulator X: Steam

but this is a purely digital item, a download. I’m confused.

I agree. Ridiculous. Do they have a number to call? The guy putting it in the box could just tell us our code and we could just PayPal him $2 for his effort. :slight_smile:

Is this a keyboard- mouse deal or can you use a joystick ? joystick would be more realistic.

I know you can use a Saitek stick. I kind of assume others work, as well, but I’ve only used Saitek.

You can use your keyboard and or mouse to fly, but it makes it much harder to maneuver the aircraft.

I have a login that predates Woots Amazon affiliation. If I log on with my Amazon ID, I appear to have NO history with Woot. I want to maintain that history!

The first time you logged in with Amazon if it was with the same email address, it should have asked if you wanted to link the two accounts. If you didn’t accept, we can’t do that now.

It’s a hitch that we want to resolve but we’re not there yet. I have the same issue with my account. :\

So far a waste of money, got the piece of paper and it doesn’t show the code large enough to even see what it is, I have tried every combination possible and still not licensed to use it. Contacted Woot support, zero help…don’t wast your money

Hi there. I see that Woot customer service suggested that contact Microsoft for assistance and gave you a link.

Did you try that? If you did and still are having no luck, let them know.