Microsoft Office Home and Business 2019

Microsoft Office Home and Business 2019

Is this a one year license or a permanent license?

1 Like

This is a permanent license for one device.

1 Like

Can this license be transferred to a different device or is it locked to one device?

2 Likes

Does this actually come with a license?

1 Like

I’m pretty sure the way Microsoft does it now is that it links your license/software to your microsoft account once you input the activation code (so you’ll have to sign up for one if you dont have one).

At that point, it sounds like when you move computers, all you need to do is unregister/uninstall office and then go and sign into your microsoft account on the new computer and download it from there (I think that was the synopsis I got from the article below).

Hope that helps, happy wooting to you

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/msoffice/forum/all/can-office-2019-single-device-be-transferred-from/2a8b547c-d9ca-4994-bb6f-92b8fd47e201

cc: @freebarl

Not sure what you’re asking.

Your activation code will be delivered on a Keycard with detailed instruction for installing the product.

Hi. Can I put this program on my Laptop. Not PC for now. Thanks

If it’s running Windows.

or macOS

Oh right. I keep forgetting it’s not a separate product now with downloads.

If this is a one-time license. why is the site asking me to pay yearly?

Do I need to uninstall my old Office first?

Just got off chat with Microsoft and she said there is no special on Office yet and I still have to pay what I would have before spending another $99! DO NOT BUY THIS!

You will receive a product key on a card in the mail. Per the features:

• Your activation code will be delivered on a Keycard with detailed instruction for installing the product. The manufacturer does not produce any CD/DVD/Flash drive for this product.
  • A Product Key is a unique 25 character alpha numeric code used to redeem and activate your Office product. You cannot use a product key for an older Office product (or a different product) to redeem your new copy of Office.
  • To find your Product Key, look for the 25 character alpha numeric code on the back of the card inside your Office product packaging. Sample Product Key format: XXXXX XXXXX XXXXX XXXXX XXXXX

This is for the standard Office 2019 suite for a single computer. It sounds like you are looking for Office365, which is a yearly subscription for the online service and is NOT a part of Office 2019.

What comes with this? Word, Excel, and Outlook at least, but what else? Does it give me any additional cloud storage like Office 365 does?

Never mind… somehow I missed the “More” button.

Microsoft was being a little dumb but I figured it out. After you go to Setup Office or Microsoft 365, log in, enter the product key, and hit continue it may take you to a page saying they can’t find your subscription. Just hit the Back to subscriptions button and you should see Office Home & Business 2019 with an install button nearby.

1 Like