Price comparison…
SecretPrices $94.98

PriceGrabber $123.98

Also the 2006 version for $97+

mapquest + war driving = this woot

exept my way is free

not according to the description…

i have a friend with one of these…she swears by it

ooooh this looks fun, too bad i have no portale computer… will it work on psp? haha

crap software, really crap…

**INSERT MICROSOFT FUNNY NAME AND INSULT LOLE"

I have the 2006 version. It worked well for me out in the middle of nowhere in Arizona, and I use it in Florida.

I assume the GPS plugs into a laptop via USB, but does anyone have information on how it can be used with a Pocket PC? I’ve been looking at Bluetooth packages like this to go with my Dell Axim…just curious what I’d need if I went with this.

Anyone know if this would work with a Palm device, like a Treo 650 Phone?

2005? How are supposed to find our way around with all the Republican gerrymandering in 2006?

Woot isn’t for me but that podcast is the best one i have ever heard cheers for the podcast folks at woot you have out done yourself but i will stick with my road atlas for now… woot woot

Take that GPS device, plug it into yoru laptop, get in the car and you have a portable GPS device to find directions on the go, no need to spend $800+ on another one!

Maybe Microsoft has all the bugs worked out by now!

it’s annoying that last night and tonight’s woot is not mac friendly. make’s me aggravated when i see those damn mac commercials where the spry, young hotshot is all “i’m a mac, i can talk with anyone.” and then i’m all like, “yeah, anyone except for the software or hardware that is offered for cheap on woot.com.” let’s get some cross platform stuff tomorrow please.

I’m really confused. Either people who work at Woot, or Woot users tend to get lost a whole lot because it seems like there is a gps gadget on sale at least once a week on this site.

What’s the deal? I think the real question is, can woot users really figure out directions without a gps device?

At the rate road construction is going though, even 1 year old software might cause some problems.

Saw this today at sam’s club for 129.99$

Nice Woot!! I picked one of these up… I have been looking for this for awhile… is the 2005 really that much different from 2006?

Review on CNET:

As for a Pocket PC, I don’t see it working with one, as it is not bluetooth.

No, it isn"t…this version is over a year old…get the 2006 version at Fry’s for $79…btw, the garmin brand is much better…