Microsoft Streets and Trips 2006 w/ GPS Locator Hardware

Ithink i’ll stick with mapquest, thanks and goodnight woot and all you fellow wooters!

um, that’s what it’s made for

Do they even have a 2007 out yet?

2007???

does this work with any regular palm pilot or only computers?

Or a tablet, or a palm pc. Depending on space of course.

Thats what its for dude. Its a cheap way to get a GPS unit if you already have a laptop

so i’ll be the one to ask.

Mac Compatable?

This work with Google Earth?

Google earth… GPS in car and my uncanny ability to never get lost… all render this unnecessary for moi, Kimosabe…

so, now how about a wootoff… it is March you know…

50 dollars for a usb gps receiver, that is not bad at all. i wooted

Do yourself a favor and get an actual GPS unit. I scored the Mio for under $200 and it rocks!

Will this announce the names of the streets/highways when connected to a laptop for safer driving?

How accurate is the GPS unit? Software comes and goes, but that little device might be the only hardware I get for a few years, so should I shell out for the one in the '07 package?

Just wooted I hope this thing works with Vista.

I’m waiting for the World version!

Don’t forget about EBAY, aka the TRUE MARKET VALUE! Search this product there and you’ll find that with a bit of patience, you can win this item at a cheaper price. But your woot! count won’t go up…

it works with pc’s (including laptops) as well as windows-based PDAs and smartphones. it doesn’t say anything about palm compatibility.

i’ve used streets and trips for many years. it works well as a standalone mapping program, and i’ve used it with a freestanding GPS unit just for fun. it seemed to work ok

Does Pocket Streets include audible turn by turn navigation when using a bluetooth GPS module?

Where, When, and How ?