Microsoft Surface 3 10" Tablet

Microsoft Surface 3 10" Tablet

I have this tablet and if you want a good web surfing device it’s pretty good. Don’t expect it to do much more with that processor, but if you just want to surf the web, it’s fine.

3 Likes

You’re right on with this. That atom processor is has a passmark of around 1300. Then add the storage uses eMMC instead of an SSD m.2 and that’s what really kills it. These are good Chromebook specs, but you’re running Windows on it, and that’s a little too much outside of surfing and simple stuff.

1 Like

Took me way too long to realize this is a Surface 3, and not a Surface Pro 3.
If it were a Pro I’d be all over it, but alas, no.

1 Like

Ours arrived in the mail and is the 64GB model and not the 128GB model so if you ordered, check the system info upon arrival! At least I bought a pretty massive memory card for expanded memory. Hopefully they can at least refund me the difference and I won’t have to deal with a huge exchange hassle - and if you paid for 64GB and got 128, maybe don’t say anything ;-).

1 Like

Argh. Sorry. Please reach out to Woot! Customer Service.

From a browser, use the Woot! Customer Service form.

In the Woot! App, choose Account from the bottom navigation and then Support.

Beware**I received my 64gb model yesterday but it arrived with no charger and no Surface pen as advertised. The box it was packaged in was barely large enough to fit the tablet alone in so there was literally no way these items ever could have fit. This leads me to believe they were not “accidentally” left out of the box. I’ve emailed support and was offered a small discount to buy them myself. Really?? I looked on Amazon and it’s a minimum of $85 to buy them separately. Very disappointing Woot!!

1 Like

I’m very sorry. Please reach out to Woot! Customer Service.

From a browser, use the Woot! Customer Service form.

In the Woot! App, choose Account from the bottom navigation and then Support.

Thanks, I did that…still waiting for a response.

1 Like

Looks like I also got the 64gb model instead of the 128gb. Not a good look, Woot. I really wanted the extra storage.

2 Likes

I dont know if I’m actually reading more or paying attention more or more ppl are conversating but i keep seeing alot of issues with Woot! Issues like quality of their products they’re pushing or the delivery of the product or the lack of the right kind/full amount/total parts.
Am i the only one noticing this trend recently?

1 Like

I also got the 64gb model instead of the 128gb. with that storage I can’t even copy my outlook backup. 50 dollars lost