Microsoft Surface Pen + Tip Kit Bundle

Microsoft Surface Pen + Tip Kit Bundle

1 Like

Hey W00T!,

Microsoft Surface Pen (3XY-00001)

• Compatible with: Surface 3; Surface Pro 3 and 4; Surface Book.

Surface Pen Tip Kit

• Compatible with Surface Book, Surface Pro 4

'SUP?!?!
Can you only use the pen for certain models and the tips for other models?

That’s a fantastic price! You don’t need it, Wen. But, the price! What if I lose mine again? You already have one, Wen. Buy it! Don’t do it, Wen. Stop spending so much money. But, but, the price! I want, I want. I want. Do you really need it?
Sleep on it. Then, it will sell out! …

6 Likes

Sorry for the confusion. They’re compatible with all. Features have been updated.

1 Like

Smh. I bought it.
I need to purchase some self control.

7 Likes

Anyone know if this is compatible with the Surface Go? It looks like the new pens are backwards compatible, but are the older pens (this is Gen 2) forward compatible?

2 Likes

I’ll let ya know you as soon as I receive them…

But @ThunderThighs @lioncow would know so much more!!!

1 Like

So I say to myself today “self, you need to get the things you have unpacked and put away, you cannot buy anything else.”

I sign on to Woot - omg that is an adorns turquoise Fossil crossbody purse for a steal - good Christmas gift for someone (had to rationalize the purchase), then I see a 5 pack of robotic, solar motion sensor spot lights, well I had to get those bc solar motion sensor lights of some kind are on my things I really do need list, then there are this pen with tips and I say screw it, of WWW bought them, so should I and I actually know what box my surface pro is in and know where that box is.

So thanks @WooterWootsWendy for helping to rationalize a purchase at the end of a not going to buy anything day - solidarity

4 Likes

I don’t know for sure but the Q&A on Amazon say that it should because it connects via Bluetooth.

This pen is the “Surface Pen with Single Button on flat edge”, and its virtually compatible with all Surface tablets/laptops starting with Surface 3. However being an older model the features are limited.

This link shows what this Pen can do with “X” device. I will still paste below what the Site says: (Click Image for Full Size) (Microsoft Misspelled Tilt with “Til”. Assume that not listed devices are not compatible/supported)

6 Likes

All the way!

Solidarity Aapi GIF by adobetrisha

1 Like

I have an Alienware desktop with a 32" monitor still in the shipping box. I don’t even have a surface pro.

If you all can just order two at a time so it can sell out faster that would be great.

Haha…I’m having this argument with myself now!

1 Like

It’s not listed here but I know from personal experience that it works with my surface duo as well. It doesn’t have all the same functionality as the Surface pro 7, but it works. It doesn’t magnetically attach but not on purpose, it’s just incidental.

1 Like

Yes it is compatible with every surface go.

1 Like

HELP! :upside_down_face:

Will this work with the MS Surface Book purchased here?

The answer is above in the comments. Literally the first comment.

UGH, missed it.

YES, it’ll work!

Thank you!

Thank you, Woot. And not just for taking more of my money. I bought a new Surface Pro 7 only two weeks ago to replace an aging laptop with a dead battery. I got it with a keyboard but could not spend $99 on a pen for it. This morning what do I see at the black hole of prosperity? The pull is just too much to resist.

4 Likes

I got mine today. Came in a plain manila envelope. Package was a clear plastic bag. Was this supposed to be new? Are these the pens that were pulled from the Surface Pro 4s sold lat year with Nuvision pens instead of Microsoft pens?