Microsoft Surface Pro 12" i5 256GB LTE Tablet

Microsoft Surface Pro 12" i5 256GB LTE Tablet

cheaper on Amazon, is this price for real?

1 Like

Well its $564 on Amazon now

Can’t believe I’m saying this but seems if you really need a Windows LTE tablet, Surface Pro X is a better product/deal than this.

2 Likes

Savings of $15 over mothership. VERY exciting.

2 Likes

Did the mother ship raise their prices so that Woot ends up “cheaper”.

2 Likes

Admittedly, these Surfaces are nicely made hardware. But typically very premium priced for the specs.

But wow, this price is closer to parity with a new mainstream i5 thin laptop.

So 7th gen i5 cpu (current is 11th gen) and otherwise mainstream specs for $549, a price that is commonly available for a mainstream laptop with a 10th gen i5 cpu.

But you gotta live with that thin chiclet cover keyboard. So if you need the tablet mode, perhaps. Or perhaps if you don’t like tethering your laptop to your phone and need LTE.

2 Likes

For price comparison, Costco has a sale ending today (6/13) on the current 7th gen Surface Pro (this woot is 5th gen) with the 10th gen i5 (this woot is 7th gen) for $900 ($100 off). Both models have 8GB RAM + 256 SSD.

But that Costco version does not have LTE, even though they do include the Microsoft Pencil and keyboard cover that are not included in this Woot deal.

3 Likes

And a type cover.

1 Like

Good point - this Woot does not include the keyboard cover that is included with the Costco bundle. Editing the comment above…

Amazon doesn’t like us enough to do that. Besides, all the sellers are 3rd parties. Amazon can’t touch their prices. Nice conspiracy theory though. :sunglasses:

1 Like