Microsoft Windows 10 Pro 64 Bit OEM DVD

Microsoft Windows 10 Pro 64 Bit OEM DVD

Oh! It’s back! And those reviews are AWESOME.

2 Likes

The reviews are really selling me on the product.

In for 1!

1 Like

Just 1? It’s LIMIT 10!!1!

1 Like

JUST BOUGHT 100 FOR ALL WOOT STAFF. TOO GOOD TO PASS UP!!!

3 Likes

so buy it or don’t buy it? I guess anything wrong, woot will probably help out…

From the amazon reviews, this is someone selling the disc itself, but the Activation keys are already used.

So it’s ok for Uncle Jeff to unload his “probably” hot stuff on Woot? I mean the cheap China junk was great but this reminds me of the time I bought that VCR from my cousin’s weird friend with the twitchy left eye. He had a whole trunk of 'em. He even showed me the tattoo of the naked lady dancing with a dragon he got in jail.

3 Likes

Clearance means the products came from Amazon.

Amazon…Uncle Jeff…hint hint

2 Likes

When Uncle Jeff goes to jail for selling sketchy Win10 DVD’s he’s going to get a naked octopus tattoo.

These DVDs are probably just fine. It might be better to just buy a license and get a fresh install download available for free from Microsoft. More up-to-date anyway rather than physical media.

I just think it’s hilarious that Wootazon left the poor reviews up there.

Twice.

3 Likes

Woot knows it’s customer base.

But yeah, that’s excellent advice.

1 Like

If they’re legitimate reviews, there’s no reason to delete them.

Alas, knockoffs sold on Amazon isn’t anything new. The first TeeTurtle shirt I ran across in a thrift store was a knockoff sold on Amazon Merch and printed by shirt.woot on a mutant Anvil. That was multiple circles of irony that I won’t fully expound on.

2 Likes

That’s the name of my new hipster garage band!

3 Likes

Like the “new” fallout iv games that didn’t include the game disc?

I don’t know nothin’ 'bout that. Lemme rephrase: “These DVDs are probably just fine for YOU to buy. Me, Imma buy a license and get a fresh, legetimate download from Microsoft.”

As an aside, I’m a little confused that no Linux fanbois have shown up to crow. And WHERE ARE THE MAC PEOPLE? What did you do with the MAC PEOPLE Woot?

1 Like

Alexa murdered them.

1 Like

Are you saying that this isn’t compatible with my MAC? Damn you, @davejlives!

2 Likes

The more copies you buy, the more compatible it becomes!

3 Likes

LIES! It just takes one copy (provided your Mac has an optical drive if you’re buying this one.)