Microsoft Wireless Mobile Mouse 4000

Wootalyzer’s Pricing Post! - The price of today’s woot item is saved here for future reference

Microsoft Wireless Mobile Mouse 4000
$4.99 + $5 Shipping
Condition: New

DISCLAIMER Wootalyzer! is in no way affiliated with Woot!, and this post may not always be here!

Can this be used on a CR-48 Chromebook?

[Product Website](http://www.microsoft.com/hardware/en-us/p/wireless-mobile-mouse-4000
/)

I have the blue one and I like it quite a bit, the battery lasts a long time and the usb connector is small and out of the way. All in all a great wireless mouse!

Got one. thanks woot

I have the same mouse (less the side button) and absolutely love it. It’s small, fits in my laptop bag, and is very easy to travel with. Must-buy for those who travel a lot. But don’t forget to turn the mouse off!

FYI The nano receivers on these mice have a nasty habit of either melting or breaking apart in the usb port…

Wow, that’s a really small dongle.

(That’s what she said.)

ORLY? Have a link with more information?

Do wireless mice go into a sort of “standby mode” when not being used? I have a nasty habit of forgetting to turn them off.

froogle Mid teens-low 20’s in price vs. $4.99 tonight

Just a common return I saw on them at my old job.

what would be the purpose/point of being able to use it on a variety of surfaces? can someone give me an example? am I going to use it on a camel safari in sand? will it even work on sand?? if I try to use it underwater and it stops working, can I get my $4 back?

I’m in for three. Great stocking stuffers.

Don’t know why not. Chromebook identified my Logitech wireless mouse as a generic mouse.

Ugghh, we just paid $15 for one of these earlier in the week and it wasn’t even free shipping. This is a good deal. Sigh

Amazon reviews are favorable.

I’m a sucker for picking my own colors.

In for 3.

Great mouse. In for one. Figure I could use one at home and work (work has a crappy wired mouse)

Any surface is pretty accurate…smooth surface that is. I usually use a smooth table or magazine for quick movements.

Even in bed, I’m able to use it on my comforter. Good price too.

Thanks woot!

Wool blue? Are there blue sheep running around that I don’t know about? What an odd description!