Microsoft Wireless Mobile Mouse 4000

Wootalyzer’s Pricing Post! - The price of today’s woot item is saved here for future reference

Microsoft Wireless Mobile Mouse 4000
$4.99 + $5 Shipping
Condition: New

DISCLAIMER Wootalyzer! is in no way affiliated with Woot!, and this post may not always be here!

Thanks anyway…I have enough mice in my house.

this is a great price!

More Mice for all these cats to catch.

No blue, aww…

can you use them on glass?

20.00 at amazon

That was a beautifully written product description. And the “downtown” color is pretty awesome lookin’.

+5 internets for the write-up writer. Bravo, sir, bravo.

This would be a great deal for me, except I recently got a clearly cooler Logitech RF mouse… for a lot more money.

Fantastic mouse. This was on woot about a week ago (got another then). Great price for a great mouse.

Haha love the writeup on this one

Pretty sure I saw these guys on a shirt.woot Halloween shirt…

All you guys that now spec and things on computers… I need to buy A good desktop comp… any of you know a good deal. I am not computer savy at all … I just want A good comp… doesnt have to be gaming… but I do some photo stuff.
thanks

Great little mouse and can’t beat the price. The battery life on these things is good and they take a beating. The receiver is barely noticeable.

Is this the one that’s reported to have thermal problems?

I really like the blue track, it does what it promises.

Too bad mini-mouses make my hand cramp up.

Really interesting considering they sold out of these a few days ago… Do they really just guess at the amount they have in stock?

http://thumbs.dreamstime.com/thumblarge_476/1265396593V9113r.jpg