Microsoft Wireless Mobile Mouse

Microsoft Wireless Mobile Mouse

I don’t see any info regarding whether or not this is iOS compatible. Anyone? Bueller?

1 Like

1 Like

Same price on Amazon and more colors available. :frowning:

1 Like

It uses a USB receiver and doesn’t mention Bluetooth anywhere. No where to plug that in on an iPad. You’ll want a Bluetooth mouse for iPads, I think almost any Bluetooth mouse should work. You also need an iPad that runs the latest iPadOS 13 as mouse support is a new feature that you’ll also have to enable in the iPad settings.

How about if you use an adapter for the adapter?

I know that for other mobile platforms, you can use adapters and get the mouse working THAT way…

I just bought this an hour and a half ago for 10 bucks. Now it’s $8. What gives??

price drop

We were able to lower the price!

If you already purchased, that difference will be hopping back in your pockets shortly.

3 Likes

Received a mobile alert & purchased for $9.99 1 hour later price dropped to $7.99?

See the post from @ThunderThighs. :slight_smile:

Maybe you could… but if what you want is a wireless mouse, I’d just take the money spent on the USB-C to USB 3.0 adapter and put it toward the Bluetooth mouse and then you have no adapter or receiver to lose. Also no “will it or won’t it work?”

Thank you for a true Woot price reduction!

1 Like

All is well in Wootersville🤣. Great customer service! Right on top of it! $2.00 refund!
Thank you!

1 Like