Microsoft Wireless Notebook Mouse

If you’ve got a notebook, I don’t see why not. And if you’re stupid enough to buy one for something other then a notebook, then shame on you.

wooT !!! needed one of these!! my 1st woot!!

This mouse is awesome, I have one already, it feels sooo good on your hand. GREAT WOOT and GRRRRREAT PRICE

http://www.comparemaster.com/ssproduct.asp?pf_id=10290491

22.71 before shipping…

half price, go go gadget woot!

-Jim

what kind of battery does it use?

Great Woot. Too bad I already have the exact same one (at a slightly higher price).

What type of batteries does this use?

Great Deal, I’m in!

Fantastic mouse. I bought one a few months ago for $30 at bestbuy. I havn’t found any other mouses that I enjoy as much as this one. Great Battery life, very small and portable.

• Usb, small
  • No off switch you have to put the reciever back in to turn it off. So this isn’t a desktop mouse.

I have one of these for traveling, use it with my laptop. Its an excellent mouse, runs on 1 AA battery and lasts for a long time with medium usage. Too bad I paid over $30 for mine :-/ Great w00t

I wish they would just put trackballs back in laptops. Seriously.

Nice deal, but I am tied to my computer by cords and wall outlets (PC). Don’t whine about it being crap!!! It isn’t a $2,500 blender w/a free T.V. or a $500 camera. It is nice cheap woot stuff!!

I bought one of these (new) on Friday for $30. It’s a great little mouse. I don’t know about battery life yet.

Kinda kicking myself now.

I just bought a 5 button laser mouse with selectable resolution 800/1600 dpi, and tilt/scroll wheel from New Egg for the same price.

Sorry woot, but no thanks.

I highly recommend this Woot. I love my wireless notebook mouse. Incredible life on the battery as well.

same exact thing, just a nicer way of saying it

Good Woot, What a about Battery Life?

I just bought one of these brand new from Best Buy for $20 about 2 weeks ago. Bad woot.

I have the logitech version, paid a lot more for it, but is much better than using the touch pad.

How big is this?

And the price isn’t too bad. Not to forget that MS mice have the best battery life.