Microsoft Wireless Optical Desktop Pro

Welcome to the Woot-off item #9 topic page for this product on Friday October 22nd. Please post your questions, experiences, or pricing comments for the Microsoft Wireless Optical Desktop Pro here.

Look out for the shark, lady!

bleh

nah

my slo ass better not be 1st…good
but this w00t is blah

okay price. wired mice are better than wireless for gaming anyway.

rats! it’s one of things for people who can type
:cry:

I did my Microsoft Online Training over the summer and spent my points on this combo. They said 10 weeks to deliver. 3 months later I call them.

“We are Sorry, your store is not a valid participating retailer”

Bullshit, they had no problem when I signed up and faxed them my paystub!!

$30 for this combo sucks balls when it should have been mine for free.

These really suck. Disconnects, and the mouse is made of low grade plastic. Have fun <3

Damn its going faster than it should.

It’s a good deal, if you like your keyboard to be broken down the center.

http://theomega.org/

Today&rsquo;s item quantity: 100<br>Last Order time: 12:39:05 PM CST<br>Woot Member to blame: killian<br>Order Pace: 0m 1.85s<br>Woot Wage: $58358.92 an hour.

Today&rsquo;s item quantity: 100<br>Last Order time: 12:39:06 PM CST<br>Woot Member to blame: lactoso1<br>Order Pace: 0m 1.86s<br>Woot Wage: $58045.16 an hour.

Today&rsquo;s item quantity: 100<br>Last Order time: 12:39:09 PM CST<br>Woot Member to blame: stormcloak<br>Order Pace: 0m 1.89s<br>Woot Wage: $57123.81 an hour.

Today&rsquo;s item quantity: 100<br>Last Order time: 12:39:11 PM CST<br>Woot Member to blame: cop<br>Order Pace: 0m 1.91s<br>Woot Wage: $56525.65 an hour.

Today&rsquo;s item quantity: 100<br>Last Order time: 12:39:14 PM CST<br>Woot Member to blame: aldosdad<br>Order Pace: 0m 1.94s<br>Woot Wage: $55651.55 an hour.

eh govna? what is with all the wootbots…

Man that was fast! Got 3!

That was a great price for this combo. I should have gotten more than 1.

Hey…for all those who wanted one but couldn’t, or even better… who rather have BLUETOOTH or Desktop Elite :wink:

:twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
tell me you came from here and you get $6666.95 shipping on your order.

Cheers, :lol: