Microsoft Wireless Optical Elite Keyboard and Mouse

Welcome to the Microsoft Wireless Optical Elite Keyboard and Mouse page for Monday, March 7th. Please post your questions, experiences, or pricing comments here.

Microsoft Wireless Optical Elite Keyboard and Mous
It’s not your Grandpa’s wireless. Because that was a radio.
$37.99 + $5 Shipping and Handling
We’ve all seen it: some schmuck will go whole hog appointing his home office with ultramodern furnishings. It’s all brushed steel and frosted glass on Swiss-engineered casters. And then he goes and strings cables all over the place. Wires! Wires, everywhere! They take over the joint like they’re African Creeper and someone started a game of Jumanji. It’s like Charlotte’s flipping web in computer cables, and it spells out: A SLOB GAMES HERE.

A well-provisioned workspace strewn with computer cables is like a kobe steak with catsup. It’s like an Armani suit over velcro sneakers. It’s like ten thousand spoons when all you need is a knife.

But hey, you don’t roll like that. You’ve got the Microsoft S51-0001 Wireless Optical Elite Keyboard and Mouse, so you get top-tier performance without wires, including tilt wheel technology, one-touch multimedia keys, customizable hot keys, and optical mouse accuracy —- all in a comfortable, ergonomic design.

Because if you want to get wired up, you’ll chew some Vivarin.

Features:

Tilt Wheel Technology: Scroll every which way—horizontally as well as vertically—through documents and Web pages. The entire wheel tilts, acts as a button, and reacts smoothly to your speed.

Longer Battery Life: Finally, a solution to the top wireless hassle. Work longer without interruption. Many users experience six months of battery life! Sadly, it’s the only kind of life these users typically get to taste.

My Favorites Hot Keys: Five customizable My Favorites Hot Keys are as easy to set as your car radio -— simply go to a Web site or file, push and hold the button, and it’s set.

Smart Receiver: Work wirelessly without intrusion. Take advantage of smart technology that automatically detects interference so you don’t have to worry about interruptions.

Wireless Freedom: Experience the convenience of wireless keyboards and mouse products, and say good-bye to clutter.

* Connection Type: Wireless
* Tracking Method: Optical
* Buttons: 5
* Vertical Scroll, Horizontal Scroll
* Tilt Wheel for Side-to-Side Scrolling
* Connection Type: USB, PS/2
* Keyboard Type: Internet Multimedia
* Integrated Palm Rest
* Ergonomic Design for today’s resurgent ergonomy
* Hot keys
* Tilt Wheel Technology
* Longer Battery Life

System Requirements:

* Windows XP Home Edition or Professional
* Windows 2000 Professional or Server
* Hard Disk: 60 MB of available hard-disk space
* Drive: CD ROM drive
* Available PS/2 keyboard port or USB port for keyboard
* Available PS/2 mouse port or USB port for mouse
* Microsoft Internet Explorer version 5.0 or later
* System Requirements Macintosh computers
* Hard Disk 30 MB of available hard-disk space
* Drive CD ROM drive
* Mac OS X version 10.1 to 10.2.x (excluding 10.0)

WHEW! Wasn’t sure I was going to make it through the weekend… needed a WOOT fix :slight_smile:

This one is a nice deal. I think I might hit up the ol’ secret, hidden from everyone behind the dirty socks, stash to get this :slight_smile:

Now all I need is a wireless monitor and I can sit on the couch and post while reclining :slight_smile:

What do you say WOOT, any deals on wireless monitors?

www.whatsyourdeal.comGreat Deals, coupon codes and freebies. Stop by and save some $$$

i could use one of these :smiley:

w00t, I couldn’t stand 2 days without a woot item. But YUCK, M$ crap. Logitech MX Duo ALL THE WAY!

www.dynatech.blogspot.com -The Latest Tech News, Mods, Hacks, and Deals

not a bad woot ;p

Damnit. I wanted to spend some more money after buying the Rockford Fosgate system but I guess I will go to sleep.

Great woot but I just bought one!!!

wow I like!!! Woot Woot

Great Woot :smiley: :smiley:

nice woot. hmmmm, i like my logitech better.

Nice woot! But I’m also happy with my logitech, so no.

Hey, please visit http://www.dealtaker.com

Did I make it? Where’s my bag o crap? I stayed up for what now? :slight_smile: j/k Love woot!

nice

i bought the mouse alone for 9 bucks today at compusa

Woot Woot Woot!

Woot is good, Woot is fun,

Go to another site and take a run!

www.CharityDrawing.org

Pick up a US Robotics 802.11g Turbo 100Mbps PC Card for just

$10.00! Good stuff, good price, and support CHARITY!!! YEAHHHH!!

Well, this hugs major root, Woot!

Going to bed…

too bad i already picked up the $5 (after rebate) keyboard from CrapUSA… oh well off to bed…

I wanted to let everyone know that I own one of these, I bought it on sale for 80$ at fry’s about 6 months ago… I really like it. You cant go wrong but the distance is limited on the mouse. I t will work from about 6ft away. Keyboard will go about 20ft. Hope this info is helpful.

Great Deal!!

That was a different mouse, and that’s only after $5 MIR