Microsoft Xbox One X 1TB Bundle

Microsoft Xbox One X 1TB Bundle

This feels like $100 too much… meh games, cheap headset, wired controller. Microsoft just had brand new systems for $200 lol. I’d woot for that price

I would disagree. Sniper Elite’s the collector’s edition to start with, and pricing out the xbox w/ a game alone sits at about 300-350.

More games and an extra controller seems decent.

Sniper Elite 3 released 6 years ago (lol). Micromachines 3 years old, NBA2K is 2 years old, Mutant 2 years old.

Price being 350 for a refurb and parts that are replaceable for less than the whole of these parts. Its really not a great deal unless you’re super into nostalgia

shrug so you do you and move along with the bundle.

Side note - SE3 is still an expensiveish game, and has all the season pass shenanigans. Seems like a well rounded family bundle the price. A kids game, an adults game, a sports game, and what ever mutants game is.

Sorry, re-reading my replies and I sound awfully rude. I didn’t mean any insults towards you or anything of the sort. Honestly wanted to point out there have been considerably better deals (even on woot recently) that this bundle sticks out as too high of a price. But yes, if this satisfies your cravings then jump on it. :slight_smile:

But Sniper Elite 4 is included with GamePass.

I priced out the system refurbished and accessories as new
accessories $111
Console $299
total $410.

Send me one, ok?