Microsoft Zune 30GB Digital Media Player (Black or White)

Yes, I wonder how those would sell…

Yes and if you previously purchased a brown Zune… Use the code for 20 USD off for 59.99 for anothr brown zune. Or hold onto the code for a future woot! purchase.

And brown.

New brown 30GB for $99.99 here:
The oft-posted Buy.com link

Could Be Worse…Microsoft could make one in Baby Poo Green!!!

THEN how do you decide which color to buy?

so did they resolve support and warranty issues yet?

well woot has just blown a gasket because on the regular woot they are offering the Zune 30 gig for 79.99 the same as this sellout woot. So I will pass on both

If you guys are wondering, here is my take on the Zoone. The Zune has a larger screen (and overall body) than Ipod and video looks good on it.
The painful part is all the file conversions required to get the video on there. Music sounds great, Zune has a few preloaded EQs to choose from (no custom EQ though).

Good ol’ supply and demand.

i bought one last time on woot…
now bought 2 more…
i love the bigger screen its better to watch videos on…

what kind of battery life should be expected on these? Playing audio.

I wish people citing the buy.com offer would also mention that they won’t ship until November 19th!

November 19th! Over three weeks longer than if you were to order from Woot! In geek and gadget-freak terms, that’s an eternity to wait, especially when the only real advantage to the buy.com offer is the free shipping, versus $5.00 from Woot!

Some will argue that the buy.com offer is for a new unit, but the 3 refurbed Zunes I’ve gotten from Woot! so far have been immaculate. And whether you buy new from buy.com or reburb (roxorz!) from Woot!, you get a one year warranty from Microsoft.

Well I don’t need it until December 25th. So I can wait for shipping!

My question is for people who have received their Refurbished zunes…What is the condition? New, nearly new, etc. Can you post pictures?
Even at this price, a nasty looking unit would be a deal breaker.

Zunes on both sites, love it!

Bought a white Refurb Zune last week from woot. Aside from the sticker (which is easily removable from the unit), I could not tell that it was refurbished. The box stated there may be cosmetic defects so I searched even harder, but it sure looked new to me.

What if any accesories does this come with???

Even at this price, a nasty looking unit would be a deal breaker.

I almost bought the one on regular woot.

Then I decided I like the black one a little bit more. On a scale of 1-10, about $20 more to be exact.

yes, but it would only be $59.99 +$5 s/h on disgusting.woot.com.