Microsoft Zune 30GB Digital Media Player (Brown)

Wootalyzer’s Pricing Post! - Saving Woot prices for decades to come

Microsoft Zune 30GB Digital Media Player (Brown)
$79.99 + $5 Shipping
Condition: Factory Refurbished

Product List:

• 1 Microsoft Zune 30GB Digital Media Player (Brown)

DISCLAIMER Wootalyzer! is in no way affiliated with Woot!, and this post may not always be here!

for some reason, that weekend seemed longer than most… thank goodness for a nice woot… here’s comparison links… and all that

I guess the brown ones didn’t sell as well as the black and white ones that were on Woot last week.

Just got my black zune for 100 dollars the other day. Totally worth it if you’re looking into this deal.

Hey, if you previously bought a brown Zune for $99.99, you can enter the coupon code BROWNNOSE for $20 off any order of $20 or more before shipping, on any Woot site.

Awesome… TY yet again woot!

sellout.woot.com has same product? (different color) and different price?

again… but cheaper. sweet! are these better than ipods?

a brown, refurbished turd? Not today - thanks.

At least yesterday’s item didn’t suck.

Track Woot Checker is tired of tue Zune. Price Grabber & Amazon Links anyway

i am so tempted
if it is here before i go to class then maby

Lol? The same player in B/W on yahoo shopping’s woot for 20$ more…

Well since everyone seems to have gotten their Zune either through the VIP sale or the Zune Woot I feel this one won’t be too great. Also the brown just looks pretty bad.

$20 more for the white/black on sellout.woot

daaaaammmmnn. I shalt not give in to temptation, I shalt not give into temptation…

heh - $20 less than the black / white versions on sellout.woot.

Haha decided to make the price make a little more sense and woot-like eh?

is this the first time sellout.woot and woot.com have basically the same item up… just different colors. lolz

shows what i get for buying early i went in on the black zune vip deal when i really wanted the brown one and now look at this… a brown one for 20 less then i paid, can i exhange my 2nd black zune for $20 and a brown zune?

so basically I paid $70 extra a month ago for a white one, when I could’ve waited and got a brown one like I wanted… for less. damn you woot… damn you’s