Microsoft Zune 30GB Digital Media Player

Wootalyzer’s Pricing Post! - Saving Woot prices for decades to come

Microsoft Zune 30GB Digital Media Player
$129.99 + $5 Shipping
Condition: New

Product List:

• 1 Microsoft Zune 30GB Digital Media Player White JS8-00002

DISCLAIMER Wootalyzer! is in no way affiliated with Woot!, and this post may not always be here!

Nice Pic

See what CNet has to say Here

just bought this for 145 last time, shit

HAHAHA! Pretty soon they’ll be free!!!

Zune 2 comfirmed to be released in October; 80GB, 4GB, 8GB.

I love the open letter. FSJ material for sure.

great price on a pretty cool device. My brother has one. it is nowhere near the mp3 player of death that it has been described.

isnt the zune 2 coming out sometime next month or this year ? so screw that =/

10 points for the iPhone reference =)

Wasn’t this included in the last woot off? Price is going down I think since last time we saw one on here.

Ahahahaha!

Nice letter JobSy.

I just bought this from buydig.com for $179 three days ago!

let me be among the first to say ha to the product description

and beets.woot.com?

Yeah…the new one will be released and why a lot of places are dropping the price… Not because they suck, because of the new version, just as Apple does. I just wish this round was black! :frowning:

As for “screw that”… I’d say it’s all in what you want to pay. They’re not going to introduce the second generation at $129.

Hahahahahaha
Nice.

BTW, if you own an apple product and you feel you’ve gotten screwed over by someone in the customer service chain, seriously write a letter to sjobs@apple.com. I did that once when applecare refused to service my laptop, and I ultimately got a response from someone at headquarters, offering to make it all better.

go Apple! down with MSFT!

i already have a player and it won’t work with the zune marketplace…so oh well. great quality/price if it’s your first player and you plan to sell your soul to microsoft

I’d buy if it was compatible with itunes… is it?

Most Awesome letter evar!

Eat your heart out, Steve Jobs.