yes this is awesome ive been w8ing 4

Froogle brought to you by DaveWB

Microsoft Zune 30GB Digital Media Player
$89.99 + $5 shipping

condition:
Refurbished
product(s):
1 Microsoft Zune 30GB Digital Media Player 4MO-00002

Note: This post contains pricing information for future reference because it is generally not available elsewhere once the next Woot has been offered.

Microsoft Zune 30GB Digital Media Player
$89.99 + $5 shipping
condition: Refurbished
product(s): 1 Microsoft Zune 30GB Digital Media Player 4MO-00002

Either I’m delusional…or I bought this for $80.00 last time it was offered…maybe it was $90…

After the roomba from a few days back, I expected to see another Zune on woot, and here it is!

The Zune has returned yet again, get it while they’re cheap!

I have a Zune. Great for music, video and pictures. Only downsides are that it’s bulkier than iPod therefore gets plenty of criticism and the software is a pain.

Bought a Zune from woot for $99.99 last fall, and I love it.

Are zunes hackable? Could I, say, install open firmware that allows me to do whatever i want with a nice little wifi harddrive?

New shipment? Thought these were all gone.

I’ve owned one for about 6 months and I love it. Since I upgraded the firmware to 2.0, I haven’t stopped using the podcast feature. It’s great for my bus rides back home.

My Zune is the best tech purcahse I made last year. If you are looking for a very capable player that can hold a very large library of music, video, and pictures, look no further. I can’t explain why I can’t get on the Apple bandwagon, but if you are like me, you will be pleased with this media player.

Luv my Zune but I don’t need another one. Goodnight.

Picture on the zune is awesome. Has woot always used that background pic and I hadn’t noticed?

Drat you woot. Couldn’t you have waited a month until I had a better job and no travel and monies to spare? I’ll have to pass.

Love my Zune as well. Bigger than the iPod, yes, but you get plenty of storage and a much bigger screen. Also, if you’re a PC user like the sane population of the world, then the Zune is much easier to use. I really like the software, and prefer it highly to iTunes, especially since the upgrade.

I’ve used iPods before, and just think the Zune is the far better way to go. Plus, you can’t beat that price. Buy it, people!

i bought the black one last time for 80 bucks, then they had those awesome artec lansing speakers for 40 bucks, good deal

does anyone know if the zune has bluetooth capability? love those wireless headphones…

Can you watch movies on this and how does this compare to the sansa that was on a couple days ago?

Bought the Brown one for $80 last fall. I love it. Use it in the Altec Lansing M-604 (bought 3 of those @ $40) everyday. 1 at home, one at work + one extra. Possibly best tech purchase on Woot (though the set of Klipsch speakers may rival it).

sweet… im in