Microsoft Zune 4GB Digital Media Player

No, This Product is NOT compatible with Mac.
However, what is compatible with Mac?

Your storage issue can be solved by checking out sellout.woot.com

Here’s the Buzzillions link. The player gets really good ratings. So do the random leather cases you can purchase as well.
http://www.buzzillions.com/x/s?N=4294811422&D=x&cat=&extra=all-product&Ntt=Microsoft+Zune+4GB

Click her for Cnet review

the pad is a four way touch pad that you can swipe as well as click.

There is no Sansa, only ZUNE.

They are both. it’s a touch sensitive 4 way pad with a touch 5 way (center key is pressure only)
touch can be turned off.

I own 2 different Zune models, and let me just say, they’re way sturdier and longer lasting than any Apple product. These things are like bricks, which I’ve dropped several times and continue to work just fine. The interface and software is way better as well.

Is this a way never model? Checked feebay and there are plenty of sellers in the $30-$40 range and less…

Wierd

Kinda fail considering theres an 8g for 99.99 on sellout

I was one of the unfortunate 1% who bought into the Zune HD. I actually believed Microsponge would support their own product. But a year later with still no app store to speak of and the new Ipod being released I have finally given up hope and ordered the new Ipod. Make no mistake the hardware is fine and in some ways superior but the lack of available apps, the quirky marketplace, and the inability to share my library on my x-box 360 even thought it is supposed to are just too frustrating to deal with.

This is the only generation of the 4Gb model, so yes it is the newest

I’ve yet to see one of these things out in the wild. I’m not sure I’d trust a Microsoft music product after the whole “Plays For Sure” debacle. And no, I don’t really trust Apple either.

I’ve got the Zune HD 32 GB, laser-inscribed on my 21st birthday this past January. Regardless, these devices grant you access to the Zune Marketplace (well okay the $14.99 a month does), and that is the real killer app. You get unlimited (DRM-protected) downloads all the time, and 10 credits to use to download DRM-free songs each month. So if you use those up you’re really only paying $5, kinda. A great example is when the new Linkin Park album released the other day. I hopped onto the Zune Marketplace and proceeded to download the album for no additional charge. I’ll likely use all 10 credits on most of those songs, then “buy” the rest of the album next month. All the while I can listen to the entire album anyway. The audio players themselves perform wonderfully, and have a better audio chip than the iPod, or so I’m lead to believe.

Yes, i will agree they are bricks that cant be busted.

The Zune, awesome player too bad the software that comes with it does not agree…

that’s why it’s on here. get it?

you’d be surprised how well they work. this deal is a bit expensive for the 4GB but they’re pretty solid. I haven’t had any issues with mine in the almost 3 years i’ve had it.

I’d say this is a RARE find being that they are not refurbs. You people need to jump on this offer.

This may be a downside for some, but the headphone jack is on the bottom. Most mp3 players have it along the top, I believe.