Microsoft Zune 4GB Digital Media Player

http://www.wooters.us/images/wooters-logo-tiny.png Woot Info Post
wooters.us: who needs a chat room?

Microsoft Zune 4GB Digital Media Player [New] - $59.99 + $5 shipping shipping

1 * Microsoft Zune 4GB Digital Media Player

This post is brought to you by Wooters.us, to help make sure pricing information on the product is available in the future. We are not run by nor affiliated with Woot.

Wootalyzer’s Pricing Post! - The price of today’s woot item is saved here for future reference

Microsoft Zune 4GB Digital Media Player
$59.99 + $5 Shipping
Condition: New

Product List:

• 1 Microsoft Zune 4GB Digital Media Player

DISCLAIMER Wootalyzer! is in no way affiliated with Woot!, and this post may not always be here!

I approve.

Nick’s Zune Warehouse!

Will this work with my zune?

Wootalyzer = FAIL
wooters.us = FAIL

Any suggestions?

The green Zune looks brown to me.

Are these any good, or should I just shell out a bit more for a trusted iPod?

I think i’m going to throw away/burn my bucket of candy.

Zunes FTW!

woot sucks

Sure…the page loads quick now…bet the Woot! servers get updated for the big Roombah sale coming up.

Finally, my 2nd boxer on crack…only took years…

Nice low dollar way to get a player that will let you use the Zune Pass $15.99 per month for unlimited music plus 10 downloads you get to keep forever best deal in legal music.

I love my Zune 80, but this little one would be better for running and biking. I am in for another one.

bring the crap back I missed it

Official Website

Google Product Search

Oh yes I DID get a boc!!! I just knew
I would. 2 dreams in 2 nights about
getting lucky in Vegas - I just KNEW it was
time for me to get a boc!! Only my 2nd one
in a few years of trying. THANK
you wooT. Early birthday present, birthday
is on Saturday. Made my day!

I’m in for another, I was about to drop 40 bucks on new headphones anyways. I love Zune headphones!

Zune provides anything and everything a Nano would do (minus the crappy camera) and have FM tuners built in! Plus it has been proven that Zunes produce a better sound range than an iPod

Well, I am highly disapointed. I wasn’t quick enough to get one before the site locked up. Oh well, its been mostly crap that they have been selling this woot off anyway, just goes to show whats going to be in the bag.