Microsoft Zune 4GB Digital Media Player

Zune - noun. A synonym for s**t.

No wonder it isn’t selling very fast.

Actually I find Zunes to be the superior product to Apple offerings at the various price points. Shrug

Almost always more bang for the buck

nevermind :smiley:

That’s not green. That’s baby-poop yellow. Know your colors!

I’ve gotten 3 Bee-oh-sees before. I use them both as well. This time it was wooters.us that did it for me (today). Wootalyzer has scored me one of them before as well.

wootazon sucks!

i luv mah Zune! both my 30 Gig 1st Gen in Brown and my 4 Gig in black. I was able to get the 4GB on eBay for like $25. but I love the interface and zune software and everything…you should buy one

I have a Zune80 and love it. Don’t buy it for your girlfriend thinking she’ll like it as much as an iPod though… The interface isn’t as simple and she’ll probably complain.

They just had the SANSA version of these (4 gb) this past weekend… for HALF the price too…!

http://www.woot.com/Forums/ViewPost.aspx?PostID=4188852
The ANT…

Lol at description :open_mouth:

:< Would have been cool if I got my first BOC on my first try, but I guess I can’t be all that lucky.

wow…

belated celebration for my fist BOC … yes, i was a virgin, and not feel so completed!

Previous Woot

Product Website

YouTube review

Unboxing with one hand

Too high…

Woot sucks… Servers crashed when I had the Bag of crap bought. Was on the second screen verfying my shipping and billing. then poof Gold button clicked… page expired and no woot for 5 minutes… Told me item sold out… (sticks tounge out) Had it HAD IT HAAAAAAAD IT! Spoot! (throws tantrum)

Holy crap on a cracker!

I spotted the BOC but the served crash screwed me too.

Has woot gone color blind? How is that green?

note that this device can’t display Asian/non-abcd text.

otherwise, it’s a awesome device.

How do you know a Roomba sale is coming up?

I’ve been trying for 20 years to get a bag of crap, and I finally get one and your servers explode?

I hate you Woot! I’ve always hated you. I just pretended to like you so I could get your bag of crap.

Well that’s it! No more! I will never, ever, ever enter your URL in my browser again!!!

Well - I may just refresh a few times to read the responses to my comment…

[just kidding/mocking, in case you had any doubt]