Microsoft Zune 80GB Multimedia Player

http://static.wooters.us/images/wooters-logo-tiny.png Woot Info Post
WWWD - what would wooters.us do?

Microsoft Zune 80GB Multimedia Player [New] - $139.99 + $5 shipping

1 * Microsoft HRA-00001 Black Zune 80GB Digital Media Player

This post is brought to you by Wooters.us, to help make sure pricing information on the product is available in the future. We are not run by nor affiliated with Woot.

Wootalyzer’s Pricing Post! - The price of today’s woot item is saved here for future reference

Microsoft Zune 80GB Multimedia Player
$139.99 + $5 Shipping
Condition: New

Product List:

• 1 Microsoft HRA-00001 Black Zune 80GB Digital Media Player

DISCLAIMER Wootalyzer! is in no way affiliated with Woot!, and this post may not always be here!

nice, shipped ground

hahaha 2 mp3 players back to back? If i didn’t already have one i would have jumped all over that sansa :slight_smile:

Will this work with Rhapsody?

Now THAT looks like a pretty good deal… it’s not even a refurb. Too bad I love my iPod.

And yet we add another comment while waiting for something that we have not yet purchased.

This woot-off will prob be like that last one. 15 different laptop/netbooks, no desktops. But, at least its better than 5 different vaccums

Had one, enjoyed it, but wouldn’t buy it again. Zune software isn’t that great and the apps are non-existant.

HRA-00001 sounds like a refurb…

Good thing they said it was new, or maybe they are just lying to us, maybe… hah

Have had my Zune 80GB since it came out in '08. I love this player to death and have never had a problem with it. They downplay the screen but its really phenomenal. It’s a glass screen that is scratch resistant. After years of pocket traveling this is still my go-to player and is in the condition it was in when I bought it. Battery lasts forever and it plays extremely nice with my 360.

I’m just sayin… seemed a bit too good to be true :confused:

Just got one of these about 2 months ago (paid $20 more on e-pay…refurb). I love it! The software is fantastic and the sound is great! I traded the headphones for a sound isolatiing pair which I am sure you’d be able to pick up today!

My 30GB zune is fantastic, but unfortunately, the PC software for it is AWFUL. B/c of that, I would not buy another zune.