Microsoft Zune Premium Headset

http://static.wooters.us/images/wooters-logo-tiny.png Woot Info Post
wooters.us: better than losers.us

Microsoft Zune Premium Headset [New] - $3.99 + $5 shipping

1 * Microsoft Zune Premium Headset

This post is brought to you by Wooters.us, to help make sure pricing information on the product is available in the future. We are not run by nor affiliated with Woot.

Wootalyzer’s Pricing Post! - The price of today’s woot item is saved here for future reference

Microsoft Zune Premium Headset
$3.99 + $5 Shipping
Condition: New

Product List:

• 1 Microsoft Zune Premium Headset

DISCLAIMER Wootalyzer! is in no way affiliated with Woot!, and this post may not always be here!

For the price, these are a great set of earbuds. The backs are magnetic, keep them from getting tangled.

In for 2, these are great, durable headphones, might get more if I can

anyone know if this is a standard 8mm?

While I prefer the Pro m100 (Razor) Earphones…I have a paor of these and for the price you wont find a better pair…(or 3 considering how cheap they are)

Awww! I missed them. :frowning:

Awww! I missed them. :frowning:

when I click “I want one” it just refreshes the page, anyone else have this issue?

In for 2. I have some scotch tape on my current pair that is acting as a (mostly) instulator, because some of the bare wire is exposed, been a good 3 years or so. These are great earphones.

The MS Zune uses standard jacks so that’s almost a different yes.

I have these and they sound pretty good. Couple of complaints though, the cloth on wires rubs against things and the sound travels up the cord right into your ear. Also they tend to get ‘hernias’ where the cord will pop out of the cloth and not go back in. They sound is excellent for the price and I really like the tether that comes with it that helps keep them all bundled up nice.

Means they’re sold out. Sorry!

Great headphones - although they have two flaws:

1. The bungee style cord transmits a lot of noise if you move around - I don’t really notice it but it bugs a lot of people.
  2. I don’t really know how, but over time the bungee wrapper around the interior plastic cord shrinks… it causes the interior plastic to break through its wrapper and looks sort of strange. Average lifespan of mine has been around 5 months of carrying them around everywhere.

But I like this headphones enough (cheap, looks good, and sounds decent) that I just stock up on them.

Oh wait never mind got my measurements mixed up in my head. The zunes use the standard 3.5mm not 8.

gotcha, but the sold out pic wasn’t there and the bar was still at about 1/3

First thing in months that I’ve wanted during a wootoff and I missed it because I had somehow been logged off. CARP!!

Yup, the information displayed on woot’s homepage actually isn’t that accurate. There are woot trackers all over the internets that are more reliable. For example:

http://www.wooters.us/minimal/woot

Click it, wait, and you’ll see. A new item will update on wooters but for woot it will still be the old item sold out.

Don’t feel too bad. Despite what everyone else says, they’re really not that good. They do look good though, and the magnets are pretty cool. Not great sound though. However, for $4, I guess they’re not that bad.