Microtek Vantas 3100 USB Flatbed Scanner

Welcome to the Microtek Vantas scanner topic page for this product on Tuesday, July 13th. Please post your questions, experiences, or pricing comments for the Vantas 3100 Scanner here…

Ray Burniston, Jr. - they sent me your scanner. Do you have my keyboard? Please reply to hamsalad@comcast.net. Thanks.

JEB, yes I have your keyboard. FedEx slip showed my name but upon checking the packing slip it had your name.

Do not, I repeat, do not buy from this place. If you are already skeptical, you should be. I tried to buy the keyboard that they were selling and they sent me a cheap scanner. I sent the scanner back and they said that they were going to resend the keyboard and never did. Meanwhile, I contacted my credit card company and they said that Woot.com tried to bill me twice for the keyboard that I never received. Needless to say, it is disputed. I have tried to contact Woot many times about this and I do not get a response. Please everyone - do not deal with them. They will take advantage of you. I have given them at least 3 warnings for them to respond without me posting a message about it on this board but I think it is time to tell people about it now.

Come 'n listen to my story 'bout a man named Jeb,
an early woot buyer, had quite the hot head
and then one day, a cheap scanner did arrive
he said this ain’t a keyboard, I don’t like this woot jive

fraud that is, bamboozlement, treachery

rofl

[quote user=“Snapster”]Come 'n listen to my story 'bout a man named Jeb,

fraud that is, bamboozlement, treachery[/quote]

Kudos.

This is funny.

As it was months ago…I Love the 80’s! Now where’s Michael Ian Black

Ray Burniston, Jr. - they sent me your scanner. Do you have my keyboard? Please reply to hamsalad@comcast.net. Thanks.

JEB, yes I have your keyboard. FedEx slip showed my name but upon checking the packing slip it had your name.

Do not, I repeat, do not buy from this place. If you are already skeptical, you should be. I tried to buy the keyboard that they were selling and they sent me a cheap scanner. I sent the scanner back and they said that they were going to resend the keyboard and never did. Meanwhile, I contacted my credit card company and they said that Woot.com tried to bill me twice for the keyboard that I never received. Needless to say, it is disputed. I have tried to contact Woot many times about this and I do not get a response. Please everyone - do not deal with them. They will take advantage of you. I have given them at least 3 warnings for them to respond without me posting a message about it on this board but I think it is time to tell people about it now.

Come 'n listen to my story 'bout a man named Jeb,

fraud that is, bamboozlement, treachery

rofl

Kudos.

This is funny.

As it was months ago…I Love the 80’s! Now where’s Michael Ian Black