Midland 22-Channel 26-Mile GMRS 2-Way Radios

http://static.wooters.us/images/wooters-logo-tiny.png Woot Info Post
wooters.us - fo shizzle!

Midland 22-Channel 26-Mile GMRS 2-Way Radios [New] - $19.99 + $5 shipping

1 * Midland GXT710 22-Channel 26-Mile GMRS 2-Way Radio (Pair)

This post is brought to you by Wooters.us, to help make sure pricing information on the product is available in the future. We are not run by nor affiliated with Woot.

Wootalyzer’s Pricing Post! - The price of today’s woot item is saved here for future reference

Midland 22-Channel 26-Mile GMRS 2-Way Radios
$19.99 + $5 Shipping
Condition: New

Product List:

• 1 Midland GXT710 22-Channel 26-Mile GMRS 2-Way Radio (Pair)

DISCLAIMER Wootalyzer! is in no way affiliated with Woot!, and this post may not always be here!

Will there be interference when the blender is being used? Can you hear the other person when the blender is being used?

refurb walkie talkies, really does not want, ohh noes(i know they are new)

dang it! missed it already!

And wooters who spend all day in front of a computer monitor would need these for what?

Don’t have a use for them…UGH…come on, something good please>>>>

Why are these walkie talkies? Can’t this be:
sittie talkies?
standie talkies?
driving talkies?
running talkies?

These darn woot-offs are addictive! I’ve got more to do than watch woot and I keep coming back to it.

I think you are supposed to have a license to use these, unlike FRS radios that are license free. There are 22 GMRS channels of which something like 10 are also FRS channels (i.e. GMRS and FRS share some channels). FRS radios are limited to lower power than GMRS.

In practice I think nobody cares about this and people just buy GMRS radios and use them with no license and nothing happens to them.

everybody’s got something to hide 'cept for me & my monkey

Wootie-woo! I got 2 (well, one set, actually)…

Nice; in for 1. Let my pair to the neighbors who conveniently lost one.

Those would have been fun.

Saw lots of people using them on the cruise ship last October. I think the ship rents them. Would’ve liked to have a pair for next cruise.

I actually got these some time back, they are the greatest. i fired them up (after a full charge) and was able to talk to the space station (once they got someone who spoke English) we chatted all night, man you talk about memories!

19.98 on amazon
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B002V3KUR2/ref=pd_lpo_k2_dp_sr_1?pf_rd_p=486539851&pf_rd_s=lpo-top-stripe-1&pf_rd_t=201&pf_rd_i=B000P0RPX0&pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_r=04Q8S24B79XMFYPC9JCN

Hah, sold out while I was kicking around the idea of buying a pair. Lucky me, I saved 25 bucks by not clicking fast enough.

I hate the way these GMRS/FRS radio manufacturers tout these stupidly unrealistic ranges. Unless you are in an area that is totally flat with no trees or other features (maybe a desert?), you will not get 26 miles of range.

We use Motorola GMRS radios where I work and we get about 1000 feet of range, when factoring in buildings, trees, etc.