Midland 22-Channel GMRS 2pk

Midland 22-Channel GMRS 2pk

That was ridiculously fast, what did you have 5 to sell?

I actually FINALLY got one.

Sadly, I don’t really need it anymore. Mums wanted a pair so she didn’t have to yell downstairs for me. Or even get up from the table. She wanted to just call via the walkie-talkie. Although knowing her, she probably still would’ve yelled to me :smiley_cat: :purple_heart:

@ThunderThighs I GOT IT I GOT ONE FINALLY!!!

>'Kat

1 Like

Btb, does anyone know if this is a good pair? I saw “Midland” and saw it was just the walkies and chargers and not all the accessories that I didn’t want, saw it was cheap so clicked on through. Did I do good for my purpose of having walkies for communicating throughout the house? Assuming of course that I ever have someone else live here with me…

>'Kat

I tried hard, as soon as it began I had it in my cart, checked out…poof, gone. I’m glad you got a set silverkittycat!

same

1 Like

Thanks Wendy and ben’.

What I might do is loan them to my best friend for now. She’s in a similar situation as I was–lives with her mom, her bedroom is on a different floor. Except in her case her mom has early dementia so yells often for her, whereas Mums was tack-sharp still.

Hm. On second thought that might NOT be a good idea…

>'Kat

1 Like

Exactly why I wanted one! My mom is losing it and I know I’m going to have to live with her… From a distance. She’s a former judge like all judgey and stuff too and picky. Like pick on me picky.but, she’s my mom

We bought a house large than needed (last year) specifically so my mother in law could live with us…
It lasted about six months. She moved in with the other daughter who is very hateful.
She doesn’t know how to be happy about anything. They will get along just fine.

1 Like

I needed this for my husband’s home care. I purchased it and now see it was cancelled. Why?

I want her to move to my bro’s in Florida. He’s loaded with vacation-like living. He even offered. But, she doesn’t ever say a negative word to him. She just saves it for me. Lol and she won’t go! Sam Hill!

1 Like