Midland - GXT1000VP4, 50 Channel GMRS Two-Way Radio

Midland - GXT1000VP4, 50 Channel GMRS Two-Way Radio

REMINDER WHILE YOU WAIT

Enter this week’s giveaway (follow the link)

Woot! I’ll be sharper Wooter!

Enter in the other thread. Follow the link.
:w_happy1:

Woot! I’ll be sharper at following directions!

3 Likes

1 Like

Any chance the cheaper Midlands will make one more appearance in this woot!off? Like, preferably this eve well after 6?

Not that I really need them anymore with Mums gone, but still might be nice to have for downstairs/upstairs communication.

>'Kat

Where in the post does it say to enter at the link?

I’m not running the woot-off so I can’t say for sure but they’ve run twice now so I’m kinda doubting they’ll run a 3rd time. I could be proved wrong though.

Any more Funko Toucan Sams?

I know you said last month that they were all sold out, but…

I only saw them come up once. Bugger. I’d have gone for these but they’re way more stuff than I need and more money than I want to spend on something I really don’t need anymore. Whelp, fingers crossed that the cheapies will come up one more time. Ya’ never know, good things do happen. After all, both of your 'Kats Snagged a Bag today!

>'Kat

Good point. Added. I just can’t be chasing entries all over the forums.
:w_happy1:

1 Like

Woot! I’ll be sharper than a knife

1 Like

//smack

2 Likes

Woot! I’ll be sharper, much sharper.

I’ll be much sharper WITH a knife. Sharp enough to cut through all the crap. Oh baby yeah. Wait, I already DID cut through the crap and Snagged a Bag. So nebbermind how much sharper I’ll be. Maybe I won’t be sharper after all. Maybe I’m duller with a knife. Maybe they’ll make a Criminal Minds ep about me and my knives. Maybe I’ll meet Reid and we can discuss cons and other geekness.

>'Kat (sorry, a call came in just then)

1 Like

You missed your signature.

~~ :open_mouth: ~~