Midnight Mobile Madness: 8/10-8/15

I was NOT involved in that

Sure you were.

You even got @R0naIdRayGun to take the blame.

FAKE NEWS

Wow, actually that is really interesting. Guess I need to start clicking on the emails instead of looking then just going to the site.

And yeah, been using what others share.

Thanks for insider look

1 Like

Continuing the discussion from Midnight Mobile Madness: 8/10-8/15:

Argh! I was in at 11:58, saw the app refresh and still never saw the $1 desk show up… WT…,

It’s still there right now… An hour later. You will see the normal price all the way until you go to the final checkout page. Of course this only works if you are using the Woot app.

That is a turkey.

I’m back! Still trying to figure out how to type comfortably with a sling on. :\

7 Likes

I just got a Woot email about masks and t-shirts. Is that the one that was supposed to say something about that final deal or whatever? Because I didn’t see anything.

1 Like

Theres always voice to text if you like sentences without punctuation exclamation point exclamation point exclamation point

:crazy_face:

1 Like

Hooray! Welcome back!

Typing one handed is a REAL challenge!

1 Like

Nope, but there will be an email tomorrow too (if you’re in that target list, of course) :slight_smile:

1 Like

Well, that’s super helpful.

Hey I can’t give away ALL the details

No worries, you haven’t given away any details.

1 Like

He did, somewhere. Rumor has it there may be a coupon. I don’t remember where I saw it. Or it was the penguin. Something something Saturday.

No one checked my thermos today.

This. @ThunderThighs, @notmatty should be able to lend some expertise - don’t let that valuable treasure go unused!

That was the penguin. I don’t think “Dave” said anything except it could be used on a shirt. So maybe a coupon. Or maybe a mustard stain. Not sure.

1 Like

I hope it’s a set of that puffy fabric paint from my childhood. I don’t have enough shirts with balloons on them.

2 Likes

My son already hates that I’m in the office so much. I can just imagine how it would be if I talked everything. LOL.

1 Like