Midnight Mobile Madness: April 27th - May 1, 2021

FOR THOSE THAT ARE 12 AM CHALLENGED (like me)

Here’s when they happen:

Date When
4/27 Launches with the new Tuesday sales at midnight CT
4/28 Launches with the new Wednesday sales at midnight CT
4/29 Launches with the new Thursday sales at midnight CT
4/30 Launches with the new Friday sales at midnight CT
5/1 Launches with the new Saturday sales at midnight CT
16 Likes

I’ll only be able to get 4 of the items (what with my being offline on Saturday morning and all).

That’s fine.

Tonight at 10pm Pacific time for us :wink:

3 Likes

Omg I can’t wait!!!:heart_eyes:

1 Like

Woot is always on CT.

1 Like

Yes

happy napoleon dynamite GIF

4 Likes

Let’s GET It!

1 Like

Oh this brings back some memories of baby woot! days

1 Like

Will this be the official forum for all the complaining, I mean, modivational structured comments?

4 Likes

There’s a wootoff thread circa 2004 floating around that is full of complaints and people not getting what they want… So even the old woot wasn’t as awesome as y’alls recollection tells you it was.

NEVER FORGET:

and no im not on dial up I have dsl so its not that slow but not top speed either so dont blame me for it. i blame the Woot server period. Because when I finally got back it was sold out

6 Likes

Heh - human nature, gotta love it, 'cause it SOoo doesn’t react nicely to most “Better living thru…” concepts, particularly crossed with enlightened self-interest (much like a flock of seagulls going “mine, Mine, MINE!”)…

I hope to get it!

I miss out on stuff (including the $8,000 camera) but I’ve also been able to get some cool things for $1. I don’t do well with the hidden links and all that. But I figure things are mostly balanced. My BOC luck during a wootoff is trash. So I try for the digital games.

However, my lack of complaints has apparently made folks think I work for Woot. :rofl: I didn’t even win anything from Dave’s desk and I posted a lot in the post mongering.

9 Likes

And the comment was referring to central time, not Connecticut.

2 Likes

Since there’s no prize reveal, shall we expect automobile oil or a case of water? I’ve set my alarm.

Check out Instagram.

2 Likes

I guess it depends how far north you are, but I’ve decided not having to prewarm my car, or shovel snow is worth the other crap. Especially when the weather is gorgeous.

1 Like

Planet Of The Apes Laughing GIF

But also, found this. I chuckled.
Starz Connecticut GIF by Power Book II: Ghost

1 Like

Running Late Whats Up GIF

11 Likes