Midnight Mobile Madness: August 16 - August 19, 2022

I was going to skip this event and you decided to sell something I need and probably won’t be able to buy.

Angry Cat GIF by Kennymays

4 Likes

I’m around…

4 Likes

Yes! Thanks for alerting me to this! I’ll have to try to stay up late for it.

4 Likes

A tool kit?

Yay!

2 Likes

Cool. You can calm me down when I rage quit.

2 Likes

Why is this just popping up on my Woot! Homepage. I checked my email from last night. I think @peaceetc posted the deals-o-meter in another forum and wondered if something was going down. (They have been deal-o-meter w/o special events.)

Glad I stay on the app in the forums.

@daveinwarshington good thing this is not National Relaxation Week (Aug 15) cause with Woot! It would be blown!

AUGUST 15 IS NATIONAL RELAXATION DAY!

1 Like

Give us the hint pretty please :pray: :relaxed:

1 Like

@Kobayashi041097 posted it above. It appears to be this:

1 Like

That tool set is worth about one dollar.

2 Likes

Getting it for the wife and from now on am not coming off the couch

5 Likes

2 Likes

I personally am an insomniac, despite the use of sleep meds. So yay for something to entertain me.

2 Likes

4 Likes

The Mobile Madness was posted early this morning or late last night. The email with the item was a deals email from today. There was no prior “heads up” and at the moment, that pleases me. Hopefully it results in better odds :crossed_fingers:t4::four_leaf_clover:

2 Likes

Worst case, I can put the tools I already have in it. As well as something to give next time someone asks to borrow a screwdriver.

2 Likes

Word on the street is real men use pink tools.

2 Likes

The worst part is I have that tool set :rofl:

#burn

3 Likes

Good thing I checked my amount, as the info was never updated from my last purchase, which was actually a purchase for a different Wooter.

3 Likes

But you can use it as a paperweight!

Okay, I’m here. 22 mins early but that’s what happens when adhd. Either too early or too late. 5 mins early? Psssh. That’s for the normies.

oh yeah yes GIF by TipsyElves.com

Update: 4 mins to go and the mind is wandering… What’s in the fridge? Where is the cat? Should I go outside for some fresh air real quick? I wonder if the skunk will visit this evening :thinking:

5 Likes