Midnight Mobile Madness: August 16 - August 19, 2022

I love Midnight Madness. But I LOVE a nice, fun filled BOC best!

4 Likes

Pink tools! Maybe they could actually be mine and I won’t have to share!

6 Likes

I really have too many tool sets in my garage already. really don’t need this. Guess if I am awake will try but won’t stress.

Guess my Woot! dedication is waning. Will have to kick it up by end of week. Oh, and I am under 31 day rule so woot-off interenst level is lower.

2 Likes

My grandpa bought me a really good tool set on my 18th birthday. I was like thanks, unsure what I’d need it for. Turns out (of course) that it was extremely useful. Since the only thing I obsessively watched during my big move was my Vitamix, the tool set got left behind/lost. So now I have some miscellaneous tools and no case. I know these aren’t as good quality as my original set, but it’s better than none and color is a bonus.

3 Likes

10 Likes

Yay! A pink penguin murder tool kit!

I’ll be sleeping. You kids have fun.

@jniemeier in case you need a penguin plucker tool kit.

6 Likes

Noted :wink: it’s all @davejlives’s fault anyway

3 Likes

I was going to skip this event and you decided to sell something I need and probably won’t be able to buy.

Angry Cat GIF by Kennymays

4 Likes

I’m around…

4 Likes

Yes! Thanks for alerting me to this! I’ll have to try to stay up late for it.

4 Likes

A tool kit?

Yay!

2 Likes

Cool. You can calm me down when I rage quit.

2 Likes

Why is this just popping up on my Woot! Homepage. I checked my email from last night. I think @peaceetc posted the deals-o-meter in another forum and wondered if something was going down. (They have been deal-o-meter w/o special events.)

Glad I stay on the app in the forums.

@daveinwarshington good thing this is not National Relaxation Week (Aug 15) cause with Woot! It would be blown!

AUGUST 15 IS NATIONAL RELAXATION DAY!

1 Like

Give us the hint pretty please :pray: :relaxed:

1 Like

@Kobayashi041097 posted it above. It appears to be this:

1 Like

That tool set is worth about one dollar.

2 Likes

Getting it for the wife and from now on am not coming off the couch

5 Likes

2 Likes

I personally am an insomniac, despite the use of sleep meds. So yay for something to entertain me.

2 Likes

4 Likes