Well then there was 1. Lol
@davejlives in the meantime, you could start the **post Mongering **
The map has changed several times since I started this Sisyphian tasks, so some people are buying still.
7 states are showing purchases.
Ugh I hate this. Here’s what is happening:
- The 10% off app benefit and the $1 benefit are fighting each other and causing purchases to fail.
- A very small amount of people who don’t have Prime were able to check out and get the deal.
- The crack team of Woot engineers is trying to fix our horrible mistake.
- We’re not sure what happens next, and I have no advice to give.
- If you’re in the VOP, I don’t know what will happen.
- Yes this sucks and we’re sorry.
- If you bought it and it’s more than $1 please just contact Customer Service and reference this forum thread and request a refund of the difference, thanks.
you were lucky that your order went through cos you can ask CC to fix the price for you.
Time for a promotion? Is that how this works?
I’ve purchased at $0 like 12x. That’d be pretty cool if I got 12 boxes sent.
Or I’ll take a $12 coupon
Are we mongering now?
Change the price to $9 and the 10% discount won’t change the price to $0.
Yes. Monger with me.
I just tried again and it took me to check out after being in the VOP but it wants me to pay full price.
More work though.
Reach out to CS.
Solution: give us a negative coupon code that instead of taking off money adds to the price
I haven’t ordered it.