Midnight Mobile Madness: September 22, 2022

You can’t partake in the Midnight Madness events?

1 Like

Thank you for explaining…

1 Like

Post in the actual thread… What like this one but the thread for it…

Nope, I try not to participate in Shenanigan events because 1) I run them and 2) just feels unfair to try. Although sometimes I will try adding to cart, just to see if the discount is working. I get stuck in the VOP ALL the time. :joy:

1 Like

Where I live (NC) it starts at 10am

In the actual thread.

🎲 4-of-a-Kind Dice Game. Ends 9/22/2022 [ENDED]

(It’s locked for now.)

1 Like

Thank you!!!

Tell ya what:

Get the $1 PS5s up, and I’ll let you use it whenever you want.

2 Likes

Don’t believe him, @lioncow. He’ll just stick it in a closet and never even open it, or he’ll resell it on eBay.

1 Like

Actually, I’d use it as a doorstop.

1 Like

I selected place order on the bag and the file folder and left during processing. Thought I had got them both since it says you dont have to wait. well… you definitely have to wait because I just looked & it didnt end up giving me either of them :sleepy:

Thanks for sharing that, it will save me & no doubt many others from having to learn the hard way if they decide to do this multiple item format again.

2 Likes

Scored some cups last night! I wasn’t sure what to think of the one night/multiple items. But I appreciate that I have a greater chance of snagging a deal than one item/multiple nights. And the checkout process was smoother. I was not as anxious my order would be canceled before it processed! :laughing:

2 Likes

I stayed up and chose nothing. I only regret the decision of staying up.

1 Like

2 Likes

I wanted (didn’t need) the file folder, but fell asleep and missed everything… At least I saved a dollar :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

I was here but the deals weren’t

Where is the deals

Hello

@EnglandinUS @TaroBaapChu

All of the deals were yesterday.