Midnight Rider

I’m kinda suprised this didn’t sell out, even with the new number of printings… people saving their western dollars?
Maybe I should make that hasn’t sold out yet! still have time… sorry!

I’m sure you do! wow… run away lead on that one!

Yeah well my last name is Koons and well I use to be called raccoon. But yeah I was thinking it would be a good shirt for wildlife rehabbers. Plus I actually read some of the little magazines they had from Rocky Raccoon, which was about mostly north american wildlife.

love it…nothing like a good woot shirt that everyone gonna ask where you got it from. In for 1 definitely.

Seriously the voting system is flawed and needs to be changed. Definitely something wrong when the 4 place shirt sells more then the 2nd and 3rd place ones.

The only thing that woot could do about it is to do more promotion of the derby to try to get more buyers to become voters as well.

Considering this 4th place finisher sold almost as many as the 2nd and 3rd place shirts combined I’d say you were right all along.

Another problem with the voting is the voters. Some people think a design is awesome so they vote for it. They vote for it because they like the artwork or the concept or whatever, but they would never wear it as a shirt. So when it comes time to buy, the shirt many not always sell to those who voted on it. I wonder if that is what happened to both “This shirt” and Ooo Shiney. I think the art was great on both but I don’t know how many people would wear either (regardless of placement).

I will generally vote for designs I like or designers I think could use the encouragement. I no longer offer feedback unless asked though. And when it comes to top 10-20, I go through and remove votes from anything I wouldn’t actually buy. Regardless I’m glad to see david, redghia, james and edgar all get printed this week. Can’t wait to see editor’s pick numbers 3 and 4.

Yeah, well, that was an interesting experience for me too. Nothing compared to your massive lead in votes though. :slight_smile:

I do vote make sure I vote for shirts that look like they have no chance of getting printed but I would wear it if there was a chance it could get printed. Don’t leave feedback much unless there is something I feel is worth while to say.

so i just got my shirt… his bandana is orange… the image shows distinct red. still looks really good.

Wow! That was fast… post pics? – just so the printing nay-sayers can see. :wink:

Well, you know… Ooh Shiney won by 646 votes and This Shirt with 595 . 1143 people bought Ooh Shiney and 943 bought This Shirt. I’m sure not everyone who voted bought one. (I did, as I bought This Shirt and I voted for it) But, you have to admit, usually the shirts outsell the number of votes they won by. It’s all about numbers. =D

will have to wait until tonight… its packed and in the bottom of my car… going home for a wedding. it does look really good. but the bandana/stripes on the shirt are straight up orange… looks just as good though.

Can I give you a standing request for feedback on my entries? I’m always interested in thoughtful criticism and/or praise. :slight_smile:

how am i the only one thats recieved this shirt? surely someone else has gotten it and noticed the orange…

There had better not be any orange on MY shirt. You hear that Joel??? Bandana’s should be RED!

As time permits, I’d be glad too. :slight_smile:

If anyone else is familiar with “hanky code”, they’ll know that an orange bandanna has a very different meaning from a red one. (Of course, Rocky’s not wearing it in his back pocket, so it doesn’t quite count.)

Thanks for the free overnight shipping, Woot!