Mighty Max All-Purpose Garden/Lawn Cart

I bought two of these during one of the other woots and they are sturdy as all get out. We hitched the two together to move a freezer from the front of the house, to around the back door. I use them at work to move piles of tables and chairs for events. I have had lots of carts and stuff in the past–these are my favorite and the most utilitarian.

This cart is super-functional and very versatile. Took it to the beach to haul chairs/umbrellas/water/etc with no issues. Used it around the yard, hauled a 200 lb kamado grill from my garage to the back patio, comes is handy to offload bulk items from Costco, etc. Very solid and well built. Highly recommend!

Picked one up last time. It beats the heck out of all the other wagon/carts I’ve purchased. Love that there is nothing to rust. The real test will come when I try to haul some firewood across the bumpy backyard.

Mighty Max makes me feel mighty against my yard. Sure I get the “that’s not a wheel barrow, why did you get it??” To which I reply, this is just the tool for me to use around the yard. If I were to fill that said wheel barrow, I wouldn’t be able to move it. This cart let me haul away a staggering amount of weeds in one go and I felt like a champ. Like a Rocky champ. Set up was easy and my 2 year old had a great time being a big helper holding the super sized wheels. Love that it extends and usually have it spread to the max. Hasn’t broken yet so that’s a plus and had it all summer. 2 thumbs up.

4.6 on amazon
http://www.amazon.com/Mighty-Max-Cart-AP600C-All-Purpose/dp/B004XB0SMM