Mighty Max Cart

My folks had one like that, and it turned into a rust bucket. Plus, I would prefer to buy something made in the USA. Trying to talk my husband into looking at it, or I would have likely ordered one already.

A person asked a question regarding a metal alternative and was given one with very good reviews (4.2 vs. 4.0 for the MM) at woot’s parent company. Different needs for different people.

BTW, regarding your lifetime warranty limitations below…

WHAT IS NOT COVERED BY THE LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY

THIS WARRANTY DOES NOT COVER THE ALL-PURPOSE TUB, defects or damage due to improper installation, shipping, handling, alteration, accidents, vandalism, weather conditions, exposure to corrosives, negligence, misuse (anything other than a type of use intended for the unit), scratching, scuffing or any event beyond the control of Mighty Max.

…what are the handling costs and what are the ballpark shipping costs for say the pull handle to the north east US from your company in TX should it fail under warranty. And how is a claim approved? Do you require just pictures or does the failed component need to be shipped back at the customer’s expense in addition to paying for the shipping / handling of the new part? Reason I ask is that I’ve seen other companies with these lifetime warranties that make the customer jump through hoops and face exorbitant handling and shipping fees for processing the returned failed component AND AGAIN for sending the new one to the point where it is less costly to just buy the replacement part or even a new item outright rendering the warranty useless. This is not specified on your site other than the fact that the tub is not part of the warranty.

Thanks in advance as this is a critical point for probably many in their decision to buy.

We will replace any part on the expandable cart for life, no questions asked, including the wheels. No other cart manufacturer offers any kind of Lifetime Warranty like this. The customer only has to pay for discounted shipping of the part required. We also offer 100% Toll Free Customer Support for Assembly, usage, and any other service issues. MADE IN USA, Patented in USA, and Serviced in USA!

What is not covered in our Limited Lifetime Warranty? If you lose it, or it burns in a fire. We replace any part, including the main front or rear frame via UPS freight! We make all our customers satisfied customers, that is why they keep coming back and buy many more carts!

Customer ONLY pays discounted UPS shipping on all Free replaced parts! Very economical!

Thank you for your prompt and comprehensive reply.

I spoke with someone at Mighty Max regarding the Mighty Max Cart that I ordered on June 23rd… My package arrived on 7/9/13, but I only just pick it up today, as I was on vacation.

The package I received was missing the upper part of the handle, both axles, the the two plastic spacers that attach near the bottom of the handle. The person apologized a few times, and told me to email David with my info. The person even told me that they would likely send me a hitch for my trouble.

I emailed David 4 days ago, and have yet to get a response. I have no idea whether or not the missing parts have even been mailed out yet. I sent the company another email. I hope I get a response this time.

In case I do get a hitch for my troubles, does anyone have any ideas on how to make it useful seeing as I only ordered 1 cart?

Thanks