Mighty Max Carts - Your Choice

Hi, manufacturer here. I think you are correct about “space age” materials! We need to change that to a powerful plastic resin mix that we use, combining rubber and strong polymers that make the cart frames both flexible with a high tensile strength in both hot and cold temperatures. Thanks for the honest feedback!

I got my shipping notice for this item a week ago, but the tracking number still doesn’t show up in the Fedex system. I sent Woot an email about it on day before yesterday, and don’t have a response yet, other than the automated reply. Not cool. Anyone else having issues?

Same deal for me.

“Tuxbuddy wrote:I got my shipping notice for this item a week ago, but the tracking number still doesn’t show up in the Fedex system. I sent Woot an email about it on day before yesterday, and don’t have a response yet, other than the automated reply. Not cool. Anyone else having issues?”

10/8/2013: Still nothing. I’ve gotten a couple of replies from Woot Customer Service, but they did not provide information on the status of this order.

update:
Hello reesehsx,

Thank you for taking the time to email us. We appreciate your concerns as well as your business.

Sorry for the wait. Tracking will pick up soon. The shipping charge has been refunded.

Woot Member Services

so basically I got $5 back for shipping but still have no idea if the wagon is actually coming, and its been nearly a month. I ordered for a garden event I was doing, 2 weeks ago. :confused:

Today my tracking number now shows activity (after nothing for 2 weeks), but I haven’t gotten an update from Woot. This is so strange for Woot. Oh well. According to the tracking information, I should have it sometime tomorrow.