MII Flashcam Tactical Flashlight with Built-in Video Recorder & Night Vision

And the jury will appreciate having good clear video when they have to decide whether to give you Ol’ Sparky or just life in prison.

Ummm … in what screwed-up world is 640X480 high resolution?

George Zimmerman really could have used this.

Woot Off may not be dead but this is sure putting it on life support.

This is $156.48 on Amazon. There’s only one review there, and that’s all I could find anywhere.

Amazon linkity link

An interesting gadget. It’s sort of a solution in search of a problem.

It might pair well with some ZombieMax ammo…

http://www.onpointsupply.com/images/products1/pi_84105.jpeg

This might be the most awesome line of text I’ve read all month.

How about a bag of crap

I bought one of these last time it was on Woot and it’s an awesome flashlight. I can go outside in the daytime and see the light beam on the ground. The video recording is cool and the night vision works but this thing is freakin huge. I was shocked, it comes in a case that looks like a hunting rifle should be in it.

One other thing, the button for the flashlight on mine broke, and wouldn’t turn the light off or if it was off, it would randomly turn off. I believe it’s just a defect with my one particular one, but I feel it should be said anyways.

But then what are you going to do with the 59 minutes and 30 seconds of video that’s left to shoot?

There are no drivers for Windows 7. It works Nativly in XP. There are drivers available from the manufacturer for Vista. They can also provide a VMware appliance as a workaround, for Windows 7.

Okay, you got me. “I ghost hunt AND I’m insane” is a lot more likely. Eh, whatever. Count me among those that hope there’s a hereafter…after. Cue “Crazy Train”!

I use this in paranormal investigations, it is great.

You must lift weights like nobody’s business. I’m a little over 5 ft. tall and there is no way in hell I’m carrying that bad boy all night though an overnight investigation. It’s long. It’s unwieldy. It’s heavy. I’d rather use a full spectrum camera any damn day of the week. It covers more bandwidth and is lighter besides.

Only 75 lumens??? My flashlight is over 3000 lumens…

eating these up in mississippi, nevada, michigan, oregon. anyone know why ?

There’s also no preview window that I see, so I guess you point and shoot at blackness and find out what was in front of you later back at your computer? Doesn’t appear too helpful.

Bigfoot? Swamp lizards?

There is a disturbance in the Force – I sense a Roku, Dyson, or lumbar pack approaching…