Mikuni Maple Syrup, Your Choice

Mikuni Maple Syrup, Your Choice

No, Bull

Wow. 450 ml = less than 16 oz (i.e. less than a cup) for $42. No thanks. I’ll pass.

Well it is a 2 pack, so about 30 oz for $42.

But… Still too expensive.

You mean ‘less than a pint’. A cup is 8 oz.
But yeah. That’s not much of a deal, "
UNLESS you’re a real connoisseur of fancy maple syrups.
Not me.

Shop around on the mothership, there’s dark barrel aged syrup for $1/oz, no reason to pay more here.

1 Like

For a 2-pack at 15.2 oz each, you are getting 30.4 ozs, or a little less than a quart (32 ozs.), for $43. This must be syrup fit for a billionaire; way out of my class. I’ll stick (no pun intended) with Mrs. Butterworth. If I want my syrup to have the flavor of bourbon or vanilla, I add a few drops to Mrs. Butterworth. What’s happened to our good 'ole WOOT and the bargains?! I Know… I Know… Amazon!

3 Likes

And I thought the syrup we distribute at my job was high. :grimacing:

1 Like

Not the same brand. Just because it’s dark, doesnt make it good either. They could be adding color.

I’m really suprised here at the total lack of understanding what Maple Syrup is. THIS is what you get when you buy Mrs. Butterworth:

High Fructose Corn Syrup, Corn Syrup, Water, Cellulose Gum, Salt, Cane Syrup, Caramel Colour, Sodium Hexametaphosphate, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate, Natural & Artificial Flavours, Citric Acid, Molasses, Lactic Acid, Mono- & Diglycerides.

Here’s what you get when you buy Mikuni No.1:

Pure medium grade maple syrup.

Good luck with all your fake sugars and chemicals.

2 Likes

Hey Wooty:
I’m trying to buy this. I signed in with my Amazon Prime account and it says free shipping:

Standard
Free
Delivery Mar 18 - Mar 22

But in the checkout it’s charging me $6 for shipping. What gives?

Fancy maple syrups don’t have crap added to them. Just pure maple syrup. Lighter the color the fancier. And what is this aging horse manure? This is maple syrup not whiskey.

1 Like

I am perfectly happy with the chemicals and the additional $35 in my wallet.

You GIVE Amazon $33 a month to get the free shipping with Amazon Prime.

I know lumber prices are sky high and apparently it has affected maple syrup prices as well.

Costco Kirkland maple syrup is the only syrup we use, about $16 a jug I think.

3 Likes

You’ll be spending more than $35 for your diabetes meds.

WHo knows where it’s made or under what controls? There’s cheaper 100% maple syrup on Amazon too, – all in thos plastic jugs where the plastic chemicals leach out into the syrup! Yum.

1 Like

No, I pay for prime for the movies and music. The free shipping is an extra benefit for me. And it’s no where near $33 a month. You’re certainly full of weird ideas. Must be the chemicals you consume.

rolling eyes unbelivable GIF

Yeah… Plastic syrup.

None of your food ever touches any type of plastic I assume. Good luck with that.

2 Likes