Military Brass

I like that the soldier on foot is holding that trombone like a bazooka.

very nice shirt, not for me though…sure to be a sellout what with all the military music lovers out there…

the melody that comes around 2:30

They can play in both. Look it up.

My name is in the Blog! Corporal Peterson…sweet! Funny, I am a Senior Airman in the Air Force…

Killing them softly…with their song…

the shirt color is poopy

Nice! Got one for my dad (military band guy) and one for lil bro (just joined dad’s military band). crosses fingers and hopes they fit

lol, so i take it i wasn’t the only one whose first reaction was “WHAT SONG IS THAT?!”

Hah! I too recognized the piece :slight_smile:

The music is Tchaikovsky’s 1812 Overture. If you’ve been to a 4th of July celebration or seen V for Vendetta, you’ve probably heard this song.

Very nice. Excellent choice of tune, and an excellent color, despite what the whiners were saying.

I love music, but this is definitely not my thing

Man…it’s really tempting but that is a pretty ugly color. I’ll put it off until the morning and see what I think then.

EDIT: As long as we’re picking on the design of the shirt, it looks like the foot soldier is holding his trombone wrong :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

military stuff is not my type of thing…
i will never wear anything like this, even though i LOVE music.

pretty sure that’s actually a compensating euphonium.

of course a piece can be transposed in any key, but if you want to talk about musical inaccuracies, the piece is supposed to be in E Flat Major, not C Major

I will oblige: chestbump slowjam

oh, and if your poop is the color of this shirt, you seriously need to go to the doctor and get that checked out!

correct, and the euphonium image is of a left handed euphonium.