Miller Wine Works 2007 Red - 2 Pack

Thank-you Dsapp. You will not be disappionted !

How about a little more about those blends? Why choose what you choose? We(at least me) haven’t seen a mix like this ever here on woot.

I was just talking to a friend yesterday about getting something with a hint of plum in it. If the works is anything like the description, I believe I’ll love it. In for 3 just in case it is that good or even better.

edit: Plum is just one of those words I always want to put a b on the end of.

It’s horizontal?

That would be a hint of level, so it’s got to either be vertical, or it has a little lead in it…

Hi Scott. Am just intrigued with the possible combinations of those grapes. A lot of fun to make, as when you start the blending trials there is no real “beginning” as there would be if you were crafting a vineyard designate wine …

…I was eyeing them as well… :wink:

Morning, just spent some time on your website. Fantastic site, your voice really comes through. Loved reading how you broke into the winemaking biz…what is your favorite varietal to make wine from?

Good to see 2007’s offered today, thanks for sharing with us!

Thank-you. That’s kind of like the “favorite child” question - you love them all, but they all have their individual quirks and challenges … that being said PN in particular is a blast, and the Portuguese varietals are interesting too …

Even though MD does allow wine shipping, given that this limitation was lifted just this summer, it is entirely possible it may be a paperwork/permit issue at this time (each winery must apply separately, it isn’t one of those blanket provisions). Sorry!

We’re discriminating on the basis of where the winemaker started out in life? Now that’s just silly.

BTW, NY wines are getting some love these days…

had to ask : ) I will plan a visit to the winery to taste through everything soon for sure.

Love is where it’s at !

No lab rats today eh?

Hello bsevern,

Not sure I understand the reference …

Sigh I know. The numbers are slowly growing but it is still a relative minority… just kills me when I see some of these tempting wine.woot offers!

Typically wine.woot will have the winery ship out a few bottles of wine for an upcoming wine sale to random wine.woot customers to try out and when the sale hits the wine.woot site they post their review on the wine so others can get an idea of what the wine is like prior to purchasing it.

They call these reviewers “lab rats” :slight_smile:

Thank-you. I don’t know if this was done in this case or not …

Hey, I was in for one of these, but I see that it hasn’t shipped yet. Does anyone know when it should be shipping out?

I’m in the same boat.