🎨 3M: Mindfully Marvelous Murals

A) It’s part of living on the coast and we are aware of the potential. Everywhere down here is in some sort of floodplane. When we bought our house, we looked at flood maps to determine likelihood of flooding and IIRC our house is on a 100 year floodplane but there is, of course, always a risk.

B) The corgis are always happy except when we are late feeding them or we don’t obey by throwing stick.

C) This was over a span of 90 minutes. I think just before the last two shots of the gif there was a 10 -15 minute gap where I took the corgis out while we had a break in the storm. It did drain pretty quickly once it stopped raining though and by the afternoon the water had mostly receded to around the back fence.

14 Likes

Way to make rainbows out of flooding!

Your pups are adorable and the pic is the best! What are their names?

6 Likes

Izzy (L) and Penny (R).

10 Likes

Darling

3 Likes

2021 09 02

19 Likes

so hot right now hansel GIF

9 Likes

2021 09 03
Still no A/C

23 Likes

This Is Fine GIF

9 Likes
Sept 6-10 Theme
  • Aladdin
  • Care Bears
  • Minions
  • Monsters Inc
  • Rainbow Bright
  • Sesame Street
  • Smurfs
  • Spongebob
  • Toy Story

0 voters

9 Likes

sesame street eating GIF by HBO

6 Likes

Forgot I was off yesterday when I posted the poll. My bad. Fun fact! We have AC again!

2021 09 07

20 Likes

Oh, I love it! I am sending a pic to my freshman college daughter who is a Jasmine fan😍

1 Like

2021 09 08

15 Likes

Does someone sit to that side of the board that Aladdin and the camel are upset with?

3 Likes

Wasn’t intended but someone does and she’s been out sick the last 2 days with not-Covid. She’d be 1 of 4 people in this building I wouldn’t side-eye though based on how things are going today.

3 Likes

2021 09 09 blue came out darker than I liked but well that’s how it be sometimes

18 Likes

2 Likes

Lol that’s exactly how work has been since Tuesday

2 Likes

You really have made my week! I have empty nester syndrome badly! I miss my daughter badly … darn teenager who thinks getting a hire education is a good idea :roll_eyes:

2 Likes

2021 09 10

18 Likes