0 voters

2 Likes

So in love …

2 Likes

2021 09 13

10 Likes

I love this so much!

1 Like

Maybe Care Bears will win next week or perhaps I will poll 3 completely different options on Friday? :thinking:

3 Likes

I love it all, so whatever you’re in the mood to draw is good with me.

4 Likes

If you have a category you’d like to draw, just do it. This is YOUR thread. It’s nice to be able to vote, but it doesn’t mean we have to each time.

4 Likes

Preach John Stamos GIF by Fuller House

2 Likes

2021 09 14

9 Likes

Marge :heart_eyes:

@pepper114 , @FrostByte, & @Se7enty9: The problem isn’t drawing what I want. I wouldn’t even put things up for a vote if I wasn’t willing to draw them. It’s that I have too many options and need to pick something. I’m incredibly indecisive when there are too many options. Ask my husband, he’s been legally obligated to deal with my :w_light:Random Crap :w_boc: since at least 8 months before Woot! was founded! :w_happy2:

I also just had the realization that I’m old enough to be Woot’s mom :w_shocked:

5 Likes

I have enjoyed all of them so far And look forward to seeing what comes next!

2 Likes

Got it! These definitely put a smile on my face when I see the notification that there’s a new post in this thread.

How about this… this week, you could put ONLY care bears in the poll and then everyone would agree with what you already wanted to draw :slight_smile:

3 Likes

2021 09 15

5 Likes

#HappySad

1 Like

2021 09 16

6 Likes

Its Beautiful Fx GIF by Mayans M.C.

1 Like