🎨 3M: Mindfully Marvelous Murals

The car pics are awesome. It looks like you’re having a good time.

This is how I imagine the board looks at your office now.

This is assuming it’s only weekdays and that they erase one bat at the start of the day.

Thursday Update
54d66474cb1313d0455ced17cf5b03508c6dc5ec_2_666x500

14 Likes

Wedding is on Saturday. Dad left already to help get final preparations in order. Yes, my dad is in the blue shirt (we’re his favorite, sorry grandkids).

My half-brother is in the red shirt. He’s declared I can never move so he’ll always have a place to stay for Cruisin’ the Coast. We did a small day trip to New Orleans yesterday since he’s never been. Unfortunately, most of everything was shut down (including places we wanted to go) because of Covid and Hurricane Ida. We got a good 6.5 miles of walking in.

15 Likes

Gorgeous! Definitely on my bucket list.

Those poor people have been through so much, too much.

2 Likes

You’d be right. I head back to work on Monday and will probably have a lot of reports to catch up on.

3 Likes

Last day of Cruisin’ the Coast for us. Only 4.5 miles of walking today.

15 Likes

Do they say how many cars are there? It is pretty incredible the variety.

3 Likes

Happy Wedding Day and Congratulations @mareli83 's Dad and new spouse

Disney-Wedding-GIF-1
(I thought the car was appro)

5 Likes

Based on what I saw posted yesterday morning, there were 9,349 classics registered for the event.

The last day is tomorrow so they’ll likely have a final count afterward.

8 Likes

Pictures from the wedding earlier today! So happy my dad found someone to be happy with again.

13 Likes

Cute!!! Love the colors! Congrats to all, so thrilled for all of you.

4 Likes

That is incredible!

2 Likes

That’s so lovely!
They have much goodwill being sent from the people 'round these parts…
We’re getting to be something of a crazy, extended family, methinks. XD
I hope y’all had a blast! :smiley:
(edit: fixed my spelling…)

3 Likes

That’s awesome! I hope they have every happiness in the future!

4 Likes

So do I. My dad’s in his mid-70s. Mom passed last year from cancer and he took it really hard. I talk to him every day so he doesn’t feel alone (his new wife even encourages this). He met her a few months ago and they really hit it off. Unfortunately, half of my siblings have been giving him :poop: about this. In protest, they uninvited themselves from the wedding. So, I guess that just worked itself out and we had no drama unfold at the wedding. It’s their loss. She’s actually a really nice person, albeit awkward, and now my dad knows who cares about his happiness as far as his kids go.

8 Likes

I’m glad they found each other. I’m sorry about your mom. But it just goes to show how short life can be. If they’re happy let them be.

4 Likes

Congratulations! Beautiful!

Many happy years to the newlyweds!

3 Likes

Final count according to the local news, they had 9,497 cars registered this year.

7 Likes

That is awesome!

I love that your dad found someone to love and to love him. I couldn’t even imagine going through the pandemic, losing a spouse and suddenly being alone.

I would like to think that your mom brought them together so he wouldn’t be alone.

4 Likes

14 Likes

Welcome back!

4 Likes