Mini-RoboReptile

I have been trying to buy these robots all day.

ugh enough with the goddamn roboworld

collect the whole set

Dr. Grant fought this in Jurassic Park!

What size is “mini”?

Jurassic Spark?!?!?

Whith all the robots wooting out, who will run the woot-warehouse?

OK, where’s that mother that whined about us taking robots from her little boy? She had better be in for 3 of these!!!

what’s up with all the robots??? Is today the day they attack us?? rofl

Congrats to both people who got a crack at the roboraptor

Track Woot Bringing It To You All Through The Woot Off. Check out our opinion of this item with our Price Grabber, Amazon and Froogle Links.

Item: Mini-RoboReptile
Price: $5.99
Condition: New

Were there actually any of these? They were sold out before the screen could refresh.

with all these toys, my guess is that this wootoff will end with some wii’s.

No kidding - sheeeesh.

More, i want one and have yet to see cuase the dern servers are too busy and I am stuck at work on the crappie internet service they provide just so we don’t waste our or their time doing things such as this…

I wanted one :frowning: but by the time it refreshed after I hit the button, they were gone. Congrats to those who got them.

I got one for my son and I’m checking for news on them as it hasn’t shipped yet. He was really wanting a robot for Christmas and I’m super paranoid that this will not make it in time for some reason.

I also don’t have a tracking number for the 3 roboreptiles that I wooted. :frowning: The robosapian will not be very happy battling the cr car and copter all by himself.

sooooo…yeah.

Anyone get there’s sent to them yet?

I am guessing no.

Nothing yet. Got some other stuff I wooted today, but still no robot.