Mirage Home Theater Speakers

You will be waiting a long time.Klipsch purchased Mirage so they are now extinct.

And perhaps you should do a little research before posting…

http://www.woot.com/forums/viewpost.aspx?postid=5908421&pageindex=1&replycount=36#post5908657

I purchased the Uni 3 in 1 sound bar from the last round. I too was tired of waiting for the center only speaker. The sound bar, like all the other Mirage speakers is great. I’m still in the break in period, but having a system that supports 9.1 (front presence) fills up quite nice. My OMD 15’s just finished their break in, and have 4 OMD 3’s as side and rears. What an awesome sound, especially after tuning the 15’s.

Would sure like to here directly from Woot on the centers. I’m specifically looking for the C2 as it appears many of us are. Last I read from Woot indicated October or November. Obviously not happening for October. Is November still realistically a player for seeing these offered? Any updates would be greatly appreciated.

I apologize for the delays on the centers. I thought we had received them but I was wrong. Currently they are due to arrive on 11/4/14 at Klipsch. We will ship immediately to Woot once received. They are coming I promise.

November 4th was more than two weeks ago. Is there a new update?

it looks like Mirage OMD-28 Floorstanding Speaker incease the price more than last time, last time only $849.Is it real for Thanksgive sale? I think I will wait for them get down the price to $799…

They are up today.

These are very old subs…My amp went out in two weeks (12-31-14)… barely got an answer on return…they said they have a few replacement amps in stock ( put in myself) don’t buy… the replacement parts are limited… all mirage products on this site are at your own risk!!! Wont be backed up by warranty for long!!!