Miroco LED Adjustable Floor/Desk Lamp

Woot has pictured a 24 inch tall desk lamp, but the rods only allow a 40 inch lamp at its shortest. The desk lamp height is not possible, only floor lamp heights. There are three positions pictured, but only two are possible. The item is not the item described. Own up, please.

I got mine today, and I have all the required parts to make a 22ish inch lamp, add a pole to get something bigger, and add the second extension to get the max.

Take both poles out of the equation and I have a nice desk lamp.

Did you not get those parts? Pics!

Please tell me if I am mistaken. Without using extension rods, lamp section ends in male connector. Base also ends in male connector. How does one connect these male to male? Please see pic.

Please tell me how to connect lamp ending in male connector to base male connector. Original base had female connector to allow desk lamp setting. This item does not.

I’m asking a staffer that bought it but in the meantime, does that piece unscrew?

1 Like

Definitely not. It is permanently affixed.

I can confirm this is the Floor Lamp specified here:

https://www.amazon.com/Miroco-Brightness-Temperatures-Adjustable-Dimmable/dp/B07RHT25ZX

Model: MI-DL001

There’s no connector to make it a desk lamp.

1 Like

Staffer said their base had a female connector.

Sounds like you should reach out to Woot! Customer Service. You may have been sent the wrong model.

From a browser, use the Woot! Customer Service form.

In the Woot! App, choose Account from the bottom navigation and then Support.

Note: Woot! Customer Service replies go to the email address on your Woot! account, not your Amazon login email if used/different.

1 Like

I purchased 3 for the purpose of using them as a desk lamp. Opened one so far and it’s EXACTLY like the above pic. Male to male doesn’t work. The base is male instead of female.

Thank you for letting us know. We’re still digging into what happened. The listing on Amazon and it’s associated ASIN look like they were changed.

Now my monkey brain is wondering if I can 3d design an appropriate adapter for both ends.

Weekend project here I come!